• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Ti Ion XT, Mint (new), Titanium, Cree XR-E

X Racer

Enlightened
Ti IonXT for sale...

I really hate to do this but I am in need of some extra funds right now so here goes. Up for sale is one of the most prized lights in my collection. It's a mint condition Titanium Ion XT with the Cree XR-E emitter. This light is in perfect condition as received when new and has not been used other than to try it out when I got it. These are very hard to find as they were only offered in a limited run that sold out immediately upon release.

$300 shipped... (SOLD)

ionxt001.jpg

ionxt002.jpg

Price includes standard USPS shipping. Priority and Insurance optional. Not responsible for mail loss, so get insurance if you want it.

Post "I'll take it" here and PM me for paypal details. Shipping to Paypal confirmed addresses in the continental US only, all others must contact me first. Please add 3% if using CC instead of instant transfer.

Last edited:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Ti Ion XT, Mint, Titanium, Cree XR-E

Nice light :kewlpics:

Cross-posting is not allowed

EDIT - Looks like it's been corrected.

Last edited:

X Racer

Enlightened

Thanks...

And yeah I am aware of that, it just occurred to me that it was probably better listed here.

GryphonQ

Newly Enlightened

Forgive my newbness, but what's different about this vs. other Ions? also, what's the approximate brightness, around 85-100 lumens? Thanks! RG

X Racer

Enlightened

The regular Ion wasn't made of Titanium, and also didn't use the Cree XR-E emitter. This one is titanium and has the Cree XR-E for more throw and more brightness, combined with longer battery life over the regular Ions.

I don't recall the actual brightness levels, maybe someone can remember or I'll see if I can dig that info up.

Last edited:

fnj

Enlightened

The original Ti Ion was an absolutely pure floody. The XT had a mild hot spot and was brighter. They are both wonderful classics.

X Racer

Enlightened

The original Ti Ion was an absolutely pure floody. The XT had a mild hot spot and was brighter. They are both wonderful classics.

Indeed, this one does have a hotspot in the center of the beam, and has some throw because of it which the regular Ions did not...

Last edited:

mossyoak

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Southland with a RedBull in one hand and iPhon

The regular Ion was made of Titanium, and also didn't use the Cree XR-E emitter. This one is titanium and has the Cree for more throw and more brightness, combined with longer battery life over the regular Ions.

I don't recall the actual brightness levels, maybe someone can remember or I'll see if I can dig that info up.

the normal ion was NOT titanium and used a cree x-lamp and had a high of 50 lumens, and low of 3.

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Ti Ion XT, Mint (new), Titanium, Cree XR-E, PRICE DROP $300

I've got a (ti) nautilus, 2 Aeons & a Mako waiting for me to pick up.

Endeavour makes really nice lights - I would love to buy this, but cannot swing funds....

(edited for... post 199....)

GryphonQ

Newly Enlightened

All right, hit me with it. Send me your PP address and total including priority shipping to Nevada.

THanks!

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast

woah... good price. Good catch GryphonQ.