UPDATE: Recovered my Nightcore Extreme!

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
A tool store found it were I had stopped to help a lady employee lift a TV in to a display that's were it fell off. I am so relieved. I really like this light, and after a real down period I was able to save for this little jewel. VG

XD9

Enlightened
Nice man! There is still good people in this world! :):thumbsup:

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
Moonshadow and XD9 I agree! there are still kind souls all around us many are here at CPF! thanks for sharing my relief all! VG

HEDP

Enlightened
It would have been ironic if a poster came on here and said that they had found a nearly new Nightcore Extreme on the ground and they were so pleased with their new treasure.

h2oflyer

Enlightened
I'm going to say you got it back because you lost it while performing your good deed of the day. What goes around comes around.

I'm glad you got it back. Get rid of the clip or use it as an anti-roll device.

Walter

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm going to say you got it back because you lost it while performing your good deed of the day. What goes around comes around.

I'm glad you got it back. Get rid of the clip or use it as an anti-roll device.

Walter

I think so too. and ol' Greg will be using a "leash" like he used too from now on!!! Thanks for the kind words guys There much appreciated. VG

NoFair

Flashlight Enthusiast
My clip holds it very well, almost too well.

The ledge on the light makes pulling it out of the pocket difficult without lifting the clip at the same time.

Glad to hear it was returned safely:D

sygyzy

Enlightened
Congrats! I bet if they knew what it was, you wouldn't have gotten it back.

Nathan

Enlightened
Glad you were reunited with your NEX!

I've never had a problem with mine coming off my front pocket (knock knock), but then I only carry that way with jeans where the denim provides a tighter hold.