• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Arc Mania MegaMicro Diamond Dragon (Second)

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
NO PRICE DROPS ON THIS ONE

Sold - PM sent with PP info

I would just as soon keep it
and can always sell blood or organs.:eek: (to buy more lights)

Thinning the herd again, I guess I don't own flashlights I just rent them. I've had a couple of light come in and a couple more on the way so something needs to go. I hate to see this one go. This is built as solid as any light I have seen. While it is short, the large diameter makes it fit nicely in your hands – mine anyway. It does have a very good hot spot.

493264074_vGokx-M.jpg

From the sale from Arc Mania
I have a MM with a DD LED that's considered a second for sale. I was going to keep this one for myself but decided to let it go. There is a scratch on the tail that's 3mm in length and a nick on the front that's 0.5mm and can hardly been seen. Most of you know that when I consider something a second, you can hardly tell its a second unless you look for the defects. Anyways, first person that says they will take it, gets it.
493264068_8odXg-M.jpg

From a comment from one user
"The difference between the DD LED and the SSC-P7 is the tint. The DD LED is a bit on the cooler side similar to an XO tint of the LED in your Mega Extreme with the SSC-P7. The beam is much tighter with a DD LED. What makes the DD LED version interesting is the fact that its cranking out 400 lumens from a single die."
This light rode around in my coat pocket since receiving it. There are 2 nicks in the Ano on the front – should be visible in the photos. I put a glow ring around it (visible in one photo) – I'll throw that in.

493264059_mpTeF-S.jpg
493276071_7HFLy-S.jpg

T7075 aluminum
HA olive drab
Chem kote interior
AR coated mineral glass lens
Cut down 27mm orange peel reflector
Converter - SC1500 = roughly 25 minutes regulated.
LED - Diamond Dragon - LUW W5AP-NY-5C
Approximately, over 400 lumen light output.
Single mode on/off twisty.
Serial number milled into body.
1 x CR123 or RCR123 rated at 3.1 volts.

$250 shipped UPS ground (tracked / insured) in CON USA
$10 extra for USPS shipping to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska
$20 extra for USPS shipping to Europe, PM about anywhere else

Prefer Paypal – price above is for cash paypal. Add 4% for credit card or debit card funded Paypal.

If shipping through USPS, insurance is not included, I am not responsible for it after I drop it off at Post Office.

Last edited:

gjg

Enlightened
Re: FS Arc Mania MegaMicro Diamond Dragon (Second)

Backup if by some chance this falls through, please.
gg

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS Arc Mania MegaMicro Diamond Dragon (Second)

Well hell, aint that just peachy...
I go sleep for a few hours and looky what happens......:ohgeez:

Nice price Neale....lovecpf