• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Aleph Light Engines

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
For sale are two light engines for the Aleph series lights.

1.) Osram Diamond Dragon/FluPIC (1.2A burst) light engine for Aleph lights. LUW W5AP-NY-5Q Diamond Dragon LED and brass battery contact. This LE does very well in a Mule, and delivers some serious lumens. It is almost as bright as the P7/FluPIC LE's that I build. Will add V-10, or blue glow epoxy around emitter upon request. $115 SOLD

2.) Seoul U2SWOH/FluPIC (1A burst) light engine for Aleph lights. This is a "second", as I clamped the can too tight in my new peg clamp. :ohgeez: There are dents in the threads (see pictures), but it threads into both of my Mule heads without any problem. Works perfectly, and the "oops" can't be seen once installed. Has brass battery contact and ultra blue glow epoxy around the emitter. $85 $80 SOLD

LE001.jpg

LE002.jpg

LE004.jpg

The first "I'll take it" posted here takes preference over other communication. All prices include shipping within the United States. There is no extra fee for credit card PayPal. Insurance is not included, but is available upon request for an additional fee based on insured value. I can not be liable for damage or loss once the light engine is in the hands of the USPS.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Aleph Light Engines

Both LEs available.

I'd take the DD LE if I knew that it worked well in an Aleph1 or Aleph3 head.

Unfortunately datiLED is not able to confirm this as he doesn't have access to the McR reflectors.

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've been wanting to try a DD, I'll take it.

The Diamond Dragon LE that is. PM coming.

schiesz

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Schieszm you saved me some money. If you could please let me know what kinds of refectors they work in.

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've got a A19, A2, and mule right now. I'd happily accept more heads if someone wanted to send me one :)

donn_

Flashaholic

I'll be testing them in the A1 and A3 very soon, as well as A2, A19 and Mule. I also plan to test one in a long 27 Ti head with an McR27XR.

easilyled

Flashaholic

I'll be testing them in the A1 and A3 very soon, as well as A2, A19 and Mule. I also plan to test one in a long 27 Ti head with an McR27XR.

donn_ I'd be very grateful if you could PM me with your findings once you have carried out these tests.

I'm very interested in the potential of Aleph L.Es with different emitters in the Aleph System series of lights.

donn_

Flashaholic

EZ...I don't do PMs (too hard to keep the box below the limit), but I'll post the results on the appropriate forum.

Email me at
email.jpg
and I'll try to remember to let you know when it happens.