Any P60 drop-ins commercially available w/Diamond Dragon?

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
LED P60 drop-ins readily available have come along way. Now, even DX and Dereelight have a P60 MC-E drop-in. So, has anyone seen a P60 drop-in commercially available with a Diamond Dragon LED?

richardcpf

Flashlight Enthusiast
LED P60 drop-ins readily available have come along way. Now, even DX and Dereelight have a P60 MC-E drop-in. So, has anyone seen a P60 drop-in commercially available with a Diamond Dragon LED?

You should wait at least few months before seeing this LED implemented in flashlights. Few more months to see it in drop in modules. If the people who got their GDP nitecores said this emitter didn't impress them at all, I don't think this DDP will.

BTW the DX mc-e drop-in is a great deal for the price, it got 350+ lumens in MrGman measurements.

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
You should wait at least few months before seeing this LED implemented in flashlights. Few more months to see it in drop in modules. If the people who got their GDP nitecores said this emitter didn't impress them at all, I don't think this DDP will.

BTW the DX mc-e drop-in is a great deal for the price, it got 350+ lumens in MrGman measurements.

Yeah, the Mc-E Dx Module MrGman tested was mine. The beam is actually pretty good and the throw is not bad for a quad emitter. Kramer5150 saw the beam in person of my DX MC-E and he said ssshhh... "let me order mine before you post about it, then it will be on backorder at DX" lol....:D

I want to order maybe 2 more before I put a review with beamshots.:laughing::twothumbs
I think this might have let the secret on the best bang for the buck P60 drop-in. Dam I only have one, time to order more.

The diamond dragon with up to 400 lumens out of a single emitter with a smooth reflector would or should have some serious throw. That is why I figure someone here might know of any P60 type already made.

Thanks,
bigchelis

Last edited: