DX order from feb 3 arrives today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

STi

Newly Enlightened
My Ultrafire A1 Q5 came today along with Romisen RC-C3 Q5 from shiningbeam..I gotta say these budget lights are pretty sweet! The C2H is still the Brightest.

The A1 Looks so much better in person than on DX! The finish had no scratches or dings..The Romisen had 2 tiny dings at the top of the bezel which kinda sux but they are small.

Next up Akoray 109 3 mode.

STi

Newly Enlightened
Who did you have to bribe to get an order from DX so fast? :crackup:

LOL..I thought it was never gonna come! I rather pay extra to get it faster ..Shiningbeam needs to stock more budget brands!:twothumbs

So which lights that are the same size as C2H that are brighter? I can't find any without big fat bezels???

Last edited:

dj:litestick

Newly Enlightened
Who did you have to bribe to get an order from DX so fast? :crackup:

Hahahah. At least he got his order in full. They had part of my order on delay and when it came, I was still missing 4 items total from my original order.

Yes they are both great budget lights for EDC I can let friends and people use and not worry about it being dropped or kicked around. Or maybe, otherwise. :D:whistle:

ace0001a

Flashlight Enthusiast
Damn dude, that was some FAST shipping!! :eek:oo: Seriously, were your flashlights backordered or something? Usually my orders take 2 weeks from order to my mailbox if the items are "in stock". I'm in California, so maybe that might have something to do with it...

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
The good thing about it is you'll be ACTUALLY pleasantly surprised to receive a present from someone....yourself.

Spence

Enlightened
Check this out...I have a back order with DX I've been waiting for since January! However, it was nothing important that I'm waiting for. I've got an MTE 640 lumen coming out of curiosity, but I can't find anyone who owns one to comment about.:whistle:
duh2.gif

Zatoichi

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm waiting for my 5th order from DX, and they typically take 9 to 10 days to arrive (UK). I once had a part order take 3 weeks, but it was only some rubber button covers. I was impressed they mailed it seperate rather than making me wait for the whole order.

Dead_Nuts

Enlightened
You guys are braver than I am. I went through 2 consecutive bad experiences with DX that made me swear off them. The last being a defective item that they made such a pain for me that I gave up trying to return it. I am not one of those screaming DX haters, but simply decided that my sanity was more important than the possibility of obtaining cheap flashlights. Still have some that I use from time to time, however.

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL ..... I ordered a D li-ion cell from KD on the 21 Jan,
it arrived Monday
I suppose it was worth the wait :D

I think this thread is going to get closed :)
should have posted in the dealers section in the Marketplace
another KD/DX bashing thread.

Zatoichi

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think this thread is going to get closed :)
should have posted in the dealers section in the Marketplace
another KD/DX bashing thread.

You're probably right about it being closed. See how the place descends into anarchy when DM51 isn't around? :naughty: I don't think DX are getting bashed too much here though. They seem okay if you're selective about what you buy from them, and don't mind waiting.

STi

Newly Enlightened
It was backordered for a few days to 1 week....I gave up on checking daily.

Whats funny is i ordered another light from KD all products showed ready to ship...After i placed my order it says back ordered!

john_bud

Newly Enlightened
I've ordered from these guys

www.qualitychinagoods.com

and they shipped 2 lights + batteries in 2 days and they were delivered 10 days after the order was placed.

A little higher $ than DX, but my last experiece with DX was ssssslllllooooooooooooooow. I'd rather pay a couple bucks more and have the stuff in hand. Just me.

jb

Empath

Flashaholic
As much as possible, we would prefer to keep this forum a non-commercial forum. Discussion of the merits or dissapointments of commercial entities such as dealers should be addressed in the MarketPlace, in the Dealers Corner if applicable. The Cheers Forum or Jeers Forum may even be the applicable forum in some cases.

Feel free to discuss the products of the dealers, but please take the discussion of the dealers to the proper forum.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.