• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: NCSW136 TE! SOLD!

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got 12pcs of the Nichi@ NCSW136 TE for sale. These LED's are rated at 200 lumens to 220 lumens at a drive current of 550ma. Would like to sell in lots of 6pcs. These LED are extremely rare and un-obtainium. Would like to ask $156.00 for one lot of 6pcs shipped. If you want them on a star, I will need to ask $3.60 more per LED. Please send me a PM if interested.

ARC mania

Last edited:

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: NCSW136 TE!

Here is a comparasion of a Cree XRE Q5 up against a 136. The drive current to the XRE is 700ma while the drive current to the 136 is only 500ma. The tint of the 136 is a bit warm but not green. These are some nice bright LED's only available as samples.

ARC mania

eijjt1.jpg

20ftisk.jpg

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast

Mike,

What reflector would be compatable with this LED, and what does the LED look like?

Thanks,
Scott

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast

TB: As long as you adjust the height, you can use it with just about any reflector. I use mine with an McR27 short. It throws an awesome spot. The LED on the left is a XPE. They are the same size but the 136 puts out a lot more light. I was only able to acquire these in sample quantities only. They won't in the market til May. Pretty fun to play with.

ARC mania

28by4bd.jpg

2mg2g0g.jpg

2ez43e0.jpg

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice!

That LED would be great in a one inch O.D. Ti light...Plenty bright at a reasonable drive level.

Thanks for the pics :twothumbs