• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS Ganp Griffin .... SOLD

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pains me to have to sell this but another light is calling

This is the R2 GD1000 version of the Griffin with a special ribbed body
instead of the normal flats
Ganp called this anodizing, his "Tri color" in other words mismatching
anodizing between the head, body and tailcap.
If you look at the photos the head also has a "grainy" finish
The standard reverse clicky has been replaced with a McClicky forward switch

More info on the Griffin can be found HERE

SOLD to Zoran
Price $330 shipped registered anywhere on the planet
Paypal only
Once shipped I am not responsible for any looses or damages

First to post "I'll Take it" in this thread gets it

No trades

Thanks

Last edited:

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS Ganp Griffin

I am getting some shut-eye now .... work tomorrow @ 4 am :(
I will be back tomorrow @ 1 PM London UK time

Hope you understand

Cheers

Pontiaker

Enlightened

I'll send PM reply instead of my original post.
Thanks
Matt

Last edited:

Metatron

Banned

:faint: that my friend is my favorite EDC ! had mine converted to a P7 @1amp = 600L :naughty:

good luck, great light, hmm only 2 in the world or am i mistaken? ;)

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

I was kind of interested in the light until I saw this "Once shipped I am not responsible for any looses or damages"

If I pay for insurance which of course I would do with anything at this price level, the shipper/seller is responsible for the light getting to my door. If the carrier looses the light the insurance claim is between the seller and the carrier, I have nothing to do with it, the carrier wont even talk to me about it, its not my claim at least through USPS which I have been using to ship my $1000 knives for ten years.

Iam starting to see this more and more here and its not right. If you listed a knife for sale with this in the post nobody would buy it.

agreed>>I have never had a package get lost with USPS
Some people out there are always trying to scam somebody! With CPF the people that are regulars have their reputation to worry about . this seller
+++1111 no worries here!!

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS Ganp Griffin .... SPF

SPF to Zoran

To Griff, Dad, Metatron, Dave and Toby ... many thanks for your kind words :thumbsup:lovecpf:thumbsup:

StrayLight

Enlightened

agreed>>I have never had a package get lost with USPS
Some people out there are always trying to scam somebody! With CPF the people that are regulars have their reputation to worry about . this seller
+++1111 no worries here!!

This is a beautiful light, and congrats to the buyer and seller.

EDIT: I take issue with the above comment about "scamming" people by stipulating insurance and whose responsibility it is when the buyer does not do so and a package goes missing. I see people complaining about the insurance/responsibility "rule" more and more on the forum, so let's put it another way: if you buy a light from me and purchase insurance and it goes missing en route, I can and would file a claim and get your money back. If you buy a light from me and don't purchase insurance and it goes missing, then I'm out a light and you're out the money because there's nothing to claim for reimbursement and I'm not willing to eat both by refunding the money and no one getting the light. Insurance coverage is relatively cheap, but I'm already covering shipping and eating PP fees in my sales, so any additional risk is up to the buyer to assume.

What defines a CPF "regular" and do those who don't qualify have no reputation to worry about?

Last edited:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
"Regulars" are those who are here "quite a bit" and who have made deals in an honest manner. There is no specific definition and reputations are made by doing the right thing--no specific criteria. And yes, "non-regulars" (whomever THEY may be!) have reputations to worry about as well!

Karl

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
good to hear the light arrived safely
Zoran, thanks for letting me know :thumbsup: