• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Nickel Fivemega MAG623 100w 13 2/3A host

missionaryman

Enlightened
I have for sale a previously unused as new condition Fivemega 100w host, it's cut down, tri bored, re threaded and head finned then nickel plated by Fivemega. It polishes up to a beautiful mirror finish, original sales thread is HERE.

Bought for $83, selling for $55 (last price reduction) + postage, it has the plastic lens & reflector and no switch. Best used with AW'a high temp multi stage switch/socket

ebay002.jpg

ebay008.jpg

ebay016.jpg

ebay018.jpg

Last edited:

ANDREAS FERRARI

Flashlight Enthusiast
BTW-I am interested-I need a host when AlanB offers his regulated D-drive.I just need to know what battery to use in this light to power a '623 or a 64430 bulb?

missionaryman

Enlightened
I'm not 100% sure but I can suggest 2 things, I can measure the tube and you can compare that to a standard 2D or you could ask Varooj (Fivemega) and he would tell you.

The length of the tube with no head or tailcap attached is 216.5mm

missionaryman

Enlightened
:bumpit: c'mon I know there's someone out there just dying for one of these, maybe they don't know it yet, maybe they're reading this post right now.
If it's you then don't worry about the global financial crisis because every time you look into the gleaming beauty that is this torch the economic woes in your life will fade away.

Aircraft800

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are you crazy! $55 is a steal for this light! Stupid economy slowing custom flashlight sales! The custom battery pack is the only thing stopping me from grabbing this one since Lux is no longer making them. I think www.cheapbatterypacks.com will make the buyer one.

Good luck selling this beauty!

Benson

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can you estimate shipping to the US? (Specific zipcode in PM...)

Benson

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man, it's so shiny... and I need a host for my HID build... and I'm hungry for chocolate... and did I mention it's shiny? :sigh:

I wish it would take 3x17650, but I have a few 17500s around, so I'd actually save money by not buying new cells...

Ok, the voice in my head won.
:takeit:

EDIT:
:paypal:

Last edited: