• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SPF: Surefire M6 Rechargeable w/ many custom extras!

cryhavok

Enlightened
Hey All,

Unfortunately, I just don't use this light as much being in the city...it is too bright :p

Up for sale is my mint Surefire M6 w/ crenelated bezel. This light has basically lived on my shelf, never to venture outside. It gets the occasional fire up to shine out my window, but that's all. I have maybe used the light 30 minutes in total spread over a few months. Light is in mint as-received from Surefire condition.

You will get the box with all papers and everything that came with the light. This includes 6 NEW SF CR123 (still sealed in plastic), a SF Laynard (still stealed in plastic), unfiled warranty (yes you are still eligable to win a free flashlight by registering online LOL). Unused MN21 (still sealed in plastic) and Unused MN20 (not in plastic, ships inside light).

This setup is perfect for anyone wanting a screamingly bright light with surefire reliability. It truly is the perfect bedside light for those "bumps in the night" (I currently live in an apartment on the 14th floor...not many bumps up here :grin2: Once I own a house, though, it will surely make it back into my collection) It comes with a few Fivemega extras that really bump the output and bring the cost of use down!

Allow me to list what will be included (included are lowest prices I've found for each item):
1 SF M6 ~$300 (going price at the chepaest place I could find...eBay)
Fivemega 3x17670 battery holder (you can see I'm #12) $46 shipped
Fivemega Bi Pin Socket for MN lamp assembly (I'm #21) $51 shipped NOT AVAILABLE FROM FIVEMEGA ANYMORE!
3 x 17670 AW Batteries $10 each + $4.50 shipping = $34.50 note: These only have 1 charge on them...They are strong cells (no double tap required to fire up the WA1185...some people with the exact same setup have this problem)
3 x WA1185 1234 b-lumens $17.50 shipped
Lumens Factory HO M6-R 700 lumen $27.00 Shipped
Total: $476

IMG_0002-4.jpg

In the above picture, you see everything that ships standard with a SF M6. All of the accessories are unused and still in sealed plastic as they came from the factory.

IMG_0004-3.jpg

Above, from left to right, you see 2 new WA1185 bulbs as received from Litho. Next is the LF HO M6-R bulb (used maybe 20 minutes total and no more than 2 minutes at a time). Next is the small allen wrench that is necessary to hold the bipin bulb in Fivemega's socket. Next you see the Fivemega Bi Pin LA w/ WA1185 installed (used 10 minutes). Below is a shimming washer that was included with the Fivemega LA. Finally, you see the Fivemega 3x17670 holder with AW 17670 cells.

I am super anal about having the perfect focus on all my lamp assemblies...the current WA1185 is the perfect height for maximum throw (no washer needed)

I will let everything go for $450 shipped Priority Mail CONUS. Paypal cash or MO. If using CC, please add 4%. Will work with international buyers. Shipping insurance can be added by the buyer.
SPF to GunSmoke16610

For more information about the setup, I urge you to visit DM51's awesome Surefire M6 shootout. You will see the WA1185 and LumensFactory HO-M6R took top honors...both setups you will be receiving in this package.

Thanks for looking :wave:
Shawn

Last edited:

black bolt

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Surefire M6 w/ many custom extras!

Are you willing to sell the SF M6 by itself? If so how much would it be?

cryhavok

Enlightened

I'd like to keep this as a packaged deal.

Keep in mind this M6 will run for essentially zero cost and blow many flashlights away in output and throw! Without this kit, your only option for high output is the MN21 for 500 lumens, using 6 CR123s and only getting ~15 minutes runtime!

Last edited:

Patriot

Flashaholic

Without this kit, your only option for high output is the MN21 for 500 lumens, using 6 CR123s and only getting ~15 minutes runtime!

Or the LF HO-M6R + 6 x AW RCR123s in the stock MB20 magazine.

Nevertheless, this is a great package deal for anyone looking to get their first M6 or someone who wants to add flexibility to an existing set-up.

Good luck with your sale cryhavok :D

cryhavok

Enlightened
Re: FS: Surefire M6 Rechargeable w/ many custom extras!

Tim, PM Replied.

Patriot, don't you need another M6 :poke::p

black bolt

Newly Enlightened

Thanks for answering my question Shawn. I didn't need most of the of stuff due to I am planning to use it for 1 of LZ MZ lines. :twothumbs I'm really glad I asked this question on your thread because someone PM me that he had one for sell. lovecpf

cryhavok

Enlightened

black bolt, glad everything worked out for you :thumbsup:

Gunsmoke, e-mail sent.