Where can I get the following items. (and some questions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueBoom

Newly Enlightened
I need to know where I can get cr2032 batteries with solder tabs attached? (0.01 - 1.50 USD)

Also I need to know where I can buy 3 lr44/ag13 batterie holders? (1-2 USD)

Where can I get cr2032 batteries holders? (0.01-2 USD)

Where can I get cr123a or cr2 battery holders? (00.1-2 USD)

(They MUST ship to Australia and the shipping can not be really high (ex 15 USD for a very small item))

What else can can I power leds with that is not too big. (NOT BIGGER THEN 1 AA)?

Can somone please post some links to cool LED projects. (3mm-5mm-10mm)?

Is there any shops the are made specially for resistors and/or battery holders?

Is there any places made for selling button cells batteries and/or button cell battery holders?

Are there any places where you can buy VERY thin wire I mean like 1mm?

Last edited:

Th232

Flashlight Enthusiast
What else can can I power leds with that is not too big. (NOT BIGGER THEN 1 AA)?

Do you have any specifications in mind? For all practical purposes, I can wire up a circuit that'll power a 3 mm LED using any battery, but with the provisos that it may not be very bright, run for very long, or both.

Is there any shops the are made specially for resistors and/or battery holders?

Is there any places made for selling button cells batteries and/or button cell battery holders?

Are there any places where you can buy VERY thin wire I mean like 1mm?

I seriously doubt there's a shop specifically for selling resistors (or for that matter, button batteries), but they're easily bought from most of the electronics chains. A few personal favourites of mine are **** Smith Electronics, Farnell, RS components... heck, the latter two probably have some of the other stuff you're looking for.

Ditto on the wire, but do you want 1 mm total diameter, or only the core being 1 mm, is enamelled wire ok...? 1 mm is fairly common and actually not that thin, the above stores have a good selection of wire, probably down to about 0.25 mm before you start to have to look.

Out of curiosity, where have you looked for these components so far?

Last edited:

Gunner12

Flashaholic
What are you planning on doing?

If you plan on making a light, you might want to post here(ask a mod to move your thread if you want it there, cross posting is against the rules).

Check the eletronics shops and online shops and see what is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts