• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD** Mr.Bulk Dragonheart "polished smoke black chrome plating" **SOLD**

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Mr.Bulk Dragonheart "polished smoke black chrome plating" ** worldwide shipping *

Here´s another picture for size reference, Mr.Bulk Chameleon (slim Lioncub appearence) - Mr.Bulk Dragonheart - Surefire C2

size.jpg

And here´s a link to a sales thread that has a "in hand" picture: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/2885870

Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Mr.Bulk Dragonheart "polished smoke black chrome plating" ** worldwide shipping *

Last edited:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

Eric, just beautiful. Almost as pretty as my Stainless Steel Dragonheart.

Bill

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

I´ve got a SS Dragonheart as well and it´s a keeper for sure!

Eric

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

Last edited:

Grumpy

Enlightened

I have one of these in black and IMHO these are some of the nicest lights made. The machine work is amazing and the user interface is also great.

These lights also have a fantastic beam IMHO. They throw pretty well without being too distracting for closer work.

shuter

Enlightened

I can't take any more! :eek: :takeit: Shipping address will be in Paypal. Paypal address please.

Last edited:

safd

Newly Enlightened

Thanks, I'm glad someone got it. It was killing me.

shuter

Enlightened

Thanks safd & Steve. I will make a very nice addition to my growing collection of DrgonHearts. :D

shuter

Enlightened
Re: **SOLD** Mr.Bulk Dragonheart "polished smoke black chrome plating" **SOLD**

:paypal: Shipping address in Paypal notes. Looking forward to seeing it!

Thanks Eric! :wave:

shuter

Enlightened

I have one of these in black and IMHO these are some of the nicest lights made. The machine work is amazing and the user interface is also great.

These lights also have a fantastic beam IMHO. They throw pretty well without being too distracting for closer work.

I think you are absolutely right Grumpy. The diamond pattern machine work is very attractive, the Dragon Logo on the tail is cool, they are easy to do emitter upgrades on and have the best user interface out there IMO. Great limited edition lights that have been largely ignored until recently.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

:paypal: Shipping address in Paypal notes. Looking forward to seeing it!
Thank you Gale! I´ll ship the light on friday since it is already past 11pm over here. I´ll let you know once it´s on it´s way to the US. Shipping is registered and you´ll have to sign upon delivery.

All the best
Eric

shuter

Enlightened

Eric- The Black Smoke Chrome DragonHeart has arrived safely. I thought it was going to be about the same as my black DragonHeart.... NOT. It has a translucent quality that does not show in the pictures. It changes color depending on the angle of the light. It seems to change form deep black to silvery black to black gold. With the machined scales always offering many different angles it makes a kind of light show. Love it. Thanks! :D

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

I´m glad it arrived save & sound and that you like it. It is indeed some sort of a chameleon finish on that dragonheart :) Very nice light :thumbsup:

Eric