How to carry a torch:

oregon

Enlightened
The belt-mount holster is one carry option:

P1160024.jpg

P1160021.jpg

P1160020.jpg

With this Leatherman dual sheath, LM930741 $5 @ KnifeCenter, you can mount the sheath either vertically or horizontally onto your belt.

Above, you see pictured, with the sheath:
1. UltraFire WF-606A Q5 CR2 flashlight, DX #14909
2. Skeletool CX

A sheath for your flashlight can answer many often-asked questions:
"Where's my light? On your belt. Where's my belt? On your pants. Where are my pants?"

For extra security you can clip the light's lanyard into the Skeletool's biner (losing a small beloved light will do this to you, miss that S2).

oregon

Bruce B

Enlightened
The belt-mount holster is one carry option:

P1160024.jpg

P1160021.jpg

P1160020.jpg

With this Leatherman dual sheath, LM930741 $5 @ KnifeCenter, you can mount the sheath either vertically or horizontally onto your belt.

Above, you see pictured, with the sheath:
1. UltraFire WF-606A Q5 CR2 flashlight, DX #14909
2. Skeletool CX

A sheath for your flashlight can answer many often-asked questions:
"Where's my light? On your belt. Where's my belt? On your pants. Where are my pants?"

For extra security you can clip the light's lanyard into the Skeletool's biner (losing a small beloved light will do this to you, miss that S2).

oregon

What diameter is the flashlight (non bezel part) I'm wondering if it can hold various SF "E" series?

oregon

Enlightened
What diameter is the flashlight (non bezel part) I'm wondering if it can hold various SF "E" series?

The switch housing and battery housing is 3/4 inch in diameter (about 2 centimeters). The little CR2 UltraFire fits snugly but can still be moved with one hand.

oregon

Last edited:

M@elstrom

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is a nice little dual purpose holster, being unobtainable here I guess they'll eventually make their way onto 'Flea-bay' (like so many other items) :D

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast
Suspended in back pocket by a paracord lanyard is one way.
light-hang1.jpg

In its own belt case, like this:
inova-t1-in-case.jpg

In a double belt holster with a multitool is another option (Maglite double leather case shown below).
maglite-dbl-case3.jpg

In a Maxpedition Cocoon:
cocoon1.jpg

cocoon2.jpg