4th version of I am Legend tonight

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lots of SciFi fans here so for anyone who liked the storyline, tonight on Scifi is the 4th, I think, film based upon the book I am Legend. The first with Vincent Price, then Omega Man with Charleton Heston, I am Legend with Will Smith, and now Omega Man with the guy who played the Crow (cannot remember his name off the top of my head) on the TV series.

On at 9PM Eastern.

Patriot

Flashaholic
Lots of SciFi fans here so for anyone who liked the storyline, tonight on Scifi is the 4th, I think, film based upon the book I am Legend. The first with Vincent Price, then Omega Man with Charleton Heston, I am Legend with Will Smith, and now Omega Man with the guy who played the Crow (cannot remember his name off the top of my head) on the TV series.

On at 9PM Eastern.

Even though each version seems to be missing one thing or another it's still interesting. Will Smith did a decent job in his version and I actually saw him act frightened for the first time as an actor. Usually his character is too cocky to be scared. Kinda like Jesse Ventura in Predator..."I ain't got time to bleed"....LOL. I'll probably watch this tonight. Thanks for the heads up.

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah most of the SciFi Channel movies suck... The Soup used to make fun of them all the time.