Need a case for your EDC lights? Here's what I use

sygyzy

Enlightened
I am sure most members here are sort of the BOB/Tactical mindset and as such, you guys probably frequent knifeforums as well as this one. Well, a couple of years ago, I bought a padded knife case and found that it held small knives (up to 3" blades) and small lights (~3.5") very well. I ran out of pockets recently (6) and was about to buy another until I (literally) discovered for the first time in 5 years that my case actually holds 12. You would not believe how excited I was.

Anyway, it's a product from Bill's Custom Cases and it's totally padded on the inside, the outside is I assume ballistic nylon (?), and it has a velcro close. I keep all my knives and lights (small ones at least) in here and it's great.

sORe-EyEz

Enlightened
very neat stuff. i may look around for similiar organisers! thanks. :thumbsup:

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, that looks very interesting. I was just going to post a question about cases/boxes for lights.

Where can I get one of these cases? Does this guy have a website?

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, that looks very interesting. I was just going to post a question about cases/boxes for lights.

Where can I get one of these cases? Does this guy have a website?

if you do a search for bills knifecase you`ll get loads...

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been using Bill's Custom Case for several years now. They are the best.

Patriot

Flashaholic
I didn't even know about these cases but it's looks like something I'd get a lot of use from. Thanks for posting about it.

crocodilo

Enlightened
00_EDCCoreRacks.jpg

Check out the tags. Each drawer has a knife, a flashlight (or two) and a tool/multitool/SAK. These are my rotation sets.

10 Spydercos (7 Millies, 2 Paras, 1 Endura), 2 Benchmades, 8 Surefires, 7 other assorted lights, 6 Leathermans, 4 Vic SAKs, 2 prytools.

Last edited:

Scottiver

Enlightened
Looks cool, I just ordered one!
I have something similar that I got at Target but it's not padded, or as nice. Mostly I use it for spare batteries and flashlight accessories. This new one will be cool for taking "the gang" camping. :thumbsup:

sygyzy

Enlightened
Check out the tags. Each drawer has a knife, a flashlight (or two) and a tool/multitool/SAK. These are my rotation sets.

10 Spydercos (7 Millies, 2 Paras, 1 Endura), 2 Benchmades, 8 Surefires, 7 other assorted lights, 6 Leathermans, 4 Vic SAKs, 2 prytools.

Could you post a link to a larger image? I want to see what's written on the tags. How did you print the tags?

arcel1t

Newly Enlightened
My choice is the "ULTIMATE COLLECTOR'S BAG"

http://www.countycomm.com/collector.htm

Awesome case for carrying numerous flashlights. Wade told me about these and I think they're a necessity for budding flashaholics.

Thank's
My search is over, the ultimate collector's bag fit's my needs perfectly.
The only problem is they only ship in the US. I googled and searched ebay for a while but cant find anyone else selling this item.

Do you know anyone who shipps this item to Norway?