My Kydex Holster for Fenix TK 11 PICS

German Max

Newly Enlightened
Hello!

Since I own a TK 11, I search for an practical Holster. I use several from DX, OPS, or from Fenix. All holster are useless.

So, I build now my own Kydex Holster.

Its for use Bezel up, or Bezel down tactics use.

All over protection for the flashlight body.

With two adjustable screws to put up or down the hardness level.

Can build for righthand or lefthand use.

The long Kydex body with the adjustable screws allowed a save and tough carry from the flashlight in every position. By running fast or a fall down situation, the flashlight will not collaps out of the Holster.

If you need the Fenix TK11, just the hand at the holster and lead up the hand to the outlooking tailcap from the TK11.

This allowed an save full hand grip in the hand and back to fast insert
in the holster.

Here some Pics.

Max

gifters

Newly Enlightened
Looks nice, although, I would think you'd want the Grip ring exposed to pull it out and the holder looks a bit wide... especially for people who don't have enough room on there belt like me.

German Max

Newly Enlightened
Hello Gifters!

Thanks!
Jes, your are right!
This was my first Holster ready to wear.
So it takes 8,9cm wide from left to right.
My second Holster I build in the next days is just 7cm wide.

The height is 11cm, the next one takes just 9,7cm. So the total tailcap looks out of the holster.

I think, my holster is an option for everyone like you who don´t have enougt room on there belt-thats right!

max

Looks nice, although, I would think you'd want the Grip ring exposed to pull it out and the holder looks a bit wide... especially for people who don't have enough room on there belt like me.

Mjolnir

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since the bottom of the holster is open, couldn't something scratch the lens? I would think that something on the bottom would protect the lens better.

German Max

Newly Enlightened
No, tell me one situation? :candle:
I do never know one...not in this time, I use this
I build this holster to protect the flashlight at the belt and special for useing bezel down.

Since the bottom of the holster is open, couldn't something scratch the lens? I would think that something on the bottom would protect the lens better.

lrp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great job!! Nothing like a kydex holster with Bladetek belt fasterner!!

Latest posts