Fenix TK40 part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pydpiper

Flashlight Enthusiast
First I have seen of it (the photo I mean), if this is redundant forgive me.:grin2:

tk40.jpg

jzmtl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: TK40 photo

Yeah I don't like the narrow section right above the fins, should make the head a little less slope.

Any info on how the modes work/switch yet?

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Re: Fenix TK40 part2

Any definite date on when it'll be released.

V8TOYTRUCK

Flashlight Enthusiast

I wish you would be able to Lego this thing kinda like the Tiablo ACE....CR123x2/4, 18650, or even screw in a remote battery pack and make it an insane headlamp, or bike mount it. I know I know, Im dreaming but just throwing it out there for you guys at Fenix!

The reason I pre-ordered this over the ACE was the adj brightness modes and AA config. I do like the smaller size of the ACE though..

Last edited:

MichaelW

Flashlight Enthusiast

The only reason I'd buy such a Behemoth, it would be to use it on full power 99% of the time.

Lithium, or NiMH would be fine for turbo.
When you only have four cells in this baby, you are denied turbo?
If operating with four alkaline cells I wouldn't want to run on the 277 lumen mode because output is going to drop pretty rapidly.

Last edited:

north_star

Newly Enlightened

To be honest, I'd feel better if the release date wasn't April Fools Day. But I'm certain that it's just a coincidence.
I think the pre-order stuff and hold back date's is becuse Fenix didn't have the money to make they darn Light the had to get the money first from the pre-orders then go from there or maybe it was the lead paint on the light LOL!!! like the toys from china:sssh:

north_star

Newly Enlightened

whats kinda weird that stores like the fenix store other online stores and the warehouse's don't know when there really going to come in i really think they should know when there order is shipped to them and the date thay will have it in stock not just say (yeah its going to be in maybe the 1st or maybe on the 20th) every other website say defrent dates

jirik_cz

Flashlight Enthusiast

I think the pre-order stuff and hold back date's is becuse Fenix didn't have the money to make they darn Light the had to get the money first from the pre-orders then go from there or maybe it was the lead paint on the light LOL!!! like the toys from china:sssh:

LOL, you think that pre-order money goes directly to Fenixlight? :duh2:

streetmaster

Enlightened

I seriously doubt Fenix needs pre-order money to build anything. They're a pretty successful company. Besides, the money doesn't go directly to them anyway. It goes to whatever dealer is taking pre-orders.

north_star

Newly Enlightened

I seriously doubt Fenix needs pre-order money to build anything. They're a pretty successful company. Besides, the money doesn't go directly to them anyway. It goes to whatever dealer is taking pre-orders.
yeah but fenix needs to get there money too all $150 dose not go to the dealer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts