• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn: Mint McGizmo Haiku

Withdrawn: my just-received, absolutely mint McGizmo Ti Haiku. PayPal only (no e-checks). My PayPal addy is in my profile. CONUS shipping and all PP fees included. Add $10 for international shipping.

$475 shipped CONUS, Withdrawn.

b3d637dd.jpg

5b04ec9c.jpg

Last edited:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mint McGizmo Haiku

Haiku is a very useable flashlight platform !!
Three levels to meet all needs, This is a great deal for someone because you can't get these right now!!
:hitit::hitit::hitit:

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mint McGizmo Haiku

Hey! That looks just like my Haiku!:grin2: I wondered how long it would be until a Haiku or two showed up here.

For anyone who missed the waves, the Haiku is a wonderful McGizmo creation.

It is one of my favorite McGizmos for it's excellent throw/spill to size-factor; It throws almost as well as my McGizmo 2-cell 27mm Q5 thrower.

About the perfect size for EDC; not too big, not too small.

FWIW, this Haiku (from an excellent seller!) is a great first McGizmo for anyone.

Good luck with your sale, Dad!:cool:

Well, I wouldn't have guessed that my small premium of about $20 was really preventing anyone from taking the Haiku. After all, griff sold his for the same amount in about three minutes. Guess that guy was the last guy who wanted a Haiku. Oh well. :shrug: This has been withdrawn.

easilyled

Flashaholic
Well, I wouldn't have guessed that my small premium of about $20 was really preventing anyone from taking the Haiku. After all, griff sold his for the same amount in about three minutes. Guess that guy was the last guy who wanted a Haiku. Oh well. :shrug: This has been withdrawn.

Gosh, I usually leave things on B/S/T for a week or two before I give up hope of them selling.

I guess you expect them to sell very quickly and usually they do when you are the seller. :)

The market is certainly not anywhere near as responsive as it was 6 months to a year ago though.

Gosh, I usually leave things on B/S/T for a week or two before I give up hope of them selling.

I guess you expect them to sell very quickly and usually they do when you are the seller. :)

The market is certainly not quite as responsive as it was 6 months to a year ago though.

No, I don't believe in these never-ending, languishing, bump-every-day type threads. If stuff hasn't sold in a few days it's not gonna sell, regardless of the market. People either want the light or they don't. And I don't have the time or patience to wait for people's "I'll trade you a this or a that" or "can you go $20 lower" haggling. The price is right and it's now or never. Snooze ya lose.

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
And no doubt true, but it isn't the point.

Not every potential buyer watches B/S/T all of every day. New members may need more than 12 hours to adequately research a light before making a purchase.

12 hours? Research? Next thing you're going to say is that impulse buys of thousands of dollars of lights by people lacking either self control or all the information is wrong. You crazy Donn, just crazy. :duh2::laughing:

By the way, AWTYD, I tend to be much the same when it comes to sales. Occassionally I'll "work" them, but usually not.

The Coach

Enlightened
12 hours? Research? Next thing you're going to say is that impulse buys of thousands of dollars of lights by people lacking either self control or all the information is wrong. You crazy Donn, just crazy. :duh2::laughing:

Hey, I resemble that remark!!! I usually have most of the information. :D

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
I actually purchased an SF light from Donn recently even though his thread has been going on for 6 months :whistle:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Impulsive buy, impulsive sell... viscious never-ending cycle. Gotta love CPF.

StrayLight..........you have something (McG) I would like to IMPULSE Buy!

Maybe if we keep this up there someone will see it and buy it!

StrayLight

Enlightened
StrayLight..........you have something (McG) I would like to IMPULSE Buy!

Maybe if we keep this up there someone will see it and buy it!

True enough, but I thought it was bad form to carry on idle chit-chat in one's own thread. In one of dad's threads is okay, right?