• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: LED Zeppelin MZP7-3

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Usual rules apply. First to post an
takeit.gif
and timely
paypal.gif
gets it. For CONUS, I'll eat the S&H. Will ship UPS Ground insured w/tracking. Int'l shipping and insurance available at actual cost. Also, if int'l I can't make it to the post office until this Saturday. Not interested in trades at this time.

1) LED Zeppelin MZP7-3,
$800 SOLD
Up for sale is my absolutely mint in every way MZP7-3. I would not be selling this if I weren't committed elsewhere with prior obligations. Simply put this light is awesome. All tallied I've got $911 tied up in this light not counting the cells. The first iteration of this MZP7-3 was with a Leef 3x18650 tube that Dennis made a custom sleeve for and stripped the ano from inside the 'M' end. I've since sold that tube and replaced it with an M3 body. Personally, I find the smaller 'M3T-esque' form factor much more pleasing both to the eyes and when holding in hand. Yes the runtime suffers because of using the lower capacity IMR123 cells, but what I envisioned this light's purpose to be was for either showing off to friends or for 'bumps in the night'. In that regard, it performs its duties PERFECTLY. So what you're getting is essentially the totally awesome LED Zeppelin MZP7-3 module, an '8TC' RPM Ti bezel, a KT4, an M3 body, an SW01, and (3) IMR123 cells. All components are absolutely mint as seen in the pics. I've also replaced the SW01's twisty guts with a NetKidz forward clicky and it performs beautifully. The twisy guts are included in a little baggie. I'm pretty sure the reflectors are epoxied into place for a more permanent type mod, but if I'm wrong please correct me. As for the electronics, the module sports a Shark Buck w/Remora providing 3 levels of output. Specs can be found here.

As you probably already know Dennis does sensational work. From the onset of the build to well after completion, Dennis has shown superb customer service in all aspects; from quality to communication to integrity. It's hard to imagine a better experience from this end. That being said, I've just gotta raise some funds in one way or another so off she goes to the next lucky owner.

I'm sure I'm leaving out some type of details, so if you want to know something, please post within the thread if it's relevant and appropriate. If it's something else, please address it to me directly via a PM to keep the sales thread on topic.

There are only two charge cycles on the AW cells. Please excuse dust in the pics.

I'm gonna offer this awesome light two ways. First option is the price above ($800 for everything). Second option to help save a few bucks is to deduct the SW01 and replace it with the Z41 that came on the M3. Price for that setup is....ready for this?....
$666 :devil:
Don't expect any immediate price drops on this beauty. I like her to much to just strip her of dignity.

Last edited:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: (ON HOLD) FS: LED Zeppelin MZP7-3

What .........I love it!!
The SW01.........my dream cap

gsegelk

Newly Enlightened

I replied to your PM so here's the official :takeit:!! :party::party::party:

Thanks for taking time out to answer my questions!!

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bruce was kind enough to let me borrow this light and it is truely awesome!!:faint::thumbsup:

Combined with the M3 body and SW01 tailcap, and RPM Ti bezel...this is the Ultimate Combo!:cool::eek:oo:

I just assembled mine over the weekend and love it. It seemed like a long wait after being able to use this one.

It is well worth it...especially at the asking price!

gsegelk Congrats!!..Bruce is a Great guy and a very good person to do business with...:thumbsup:One of the Great CPFers

Griff, glad to see everything worked out..:wave:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

What .........I love it!!
Thanks brotha, looks like we both scored tonight
I replied to your PM so here's the official :takeit:!! :party::party::party:

Thanks for taking time out to answer my questions!!
No problem at all, a big thanks and congrats to you :)

Bruce is a Great guy and a very good person to do business with...:thumbsup:One of the Great CPFers
Thanks Tim, back atcha buddy

gsegelk

Newly Enlightened
Thanks guys...I took a huge leap with this one! I don't think I've paid much over $150 for a light up until now so this is in another league to say the least! Oh and for the record, it wasn't a couple hours, the thread was active for one hour exactly!:poke: :laughing:

It came at a good time b/c I had been looking at the LZ dropins but didn't have a host to put it in. The fact that two of the dropins were for sale with the host that I would have had to buy anyway was a sign for me to jump in head first!:thumbsup:

I have the lawn chair ready so I can wait for the delivery guy! :popcorn::party:

gsegelk

Newly Enlightened
I got home after a 13 hour work day (3rd in a row this week) and to make things all better, the light was waiting for me (very well packaged btw)!!:party: So far so good with my wife not finding out the price of this b/c she would kill me! The only question she asked was whether it cost more than $100, which I of course answered truthfully and gave a calm 'yes' :whistle:

Oh, and after topping the batteries off...:eek:...:sweat:...:wow: this thing is bright!!! I don't have anything to compare it to other than my Dereelight MC-E P60 dropin and it isn't even close to the same output. Not that I thought it would be, but I had no idea what to expect. I couldn't have asked for a better buying experience...very quick answers to my questions and EXTREMELY quick turnaround on getting it shipped! Thanks!!!

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
she asked was whether it cost more than $100, which I of course answered truthfully and gave a calm 'yes' :whistle:
There ya go, that's the response I'd give too. Better to be honest up front. I'd leave it at that though and withhold the rest of the information :D

Glad it meets or exceeds your expectations. It's been a pleasure on my end as well. :bow: