• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McGizmo Haiku * Price Reduced to $449*

faco

Enlightened
This light is in MINT Condition from the first run as received from Don. Very Min Use mainly to play around with. Carried in pocket without keys etc a few times only.

Selling for $449 USD, INCLUDES shipping/handling & PayPal fees Australia wide. Add $15 USD for international shipping/handling to any Country.

1 Brand New Surefire Battery Included.

I have many references from this forum, buy with confidence. Sorry No trades.

First to post "I'II take it" followed by a PM has priority and I will return PayPal details. The light will be well packed and posted within 24hrs.

Haiku1.JPG

Haiku3.JPG

Last edited:

faco

Enlightened
Re: FS : McGizmo Haiku * Price Reduced *

:bumpit: Lowered price

Last edited:

jimmy1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS : McGizmo Haiku * Price Reduced *

What a beauty!! If only I had the dollars :(. A great deal here! Someone should grab this now!!

Come on you Aussies,

James...:D

faco

Enlightened
Hi fellow flashaholics and thanks for the free bumps :D I thought of giving this thread a last bump for the weekend,

The Sapphire definitely stays with me and if the Haiku doesn't sell I will be the proud owner again :twothumbs

Its like ordering another McGizmo and not having to wait for the postman to deliver it. Its mine and its here now :nana:

Its like ordering another McGizmo and not having to wait for the postman to deliver it. Its mine and its here now :nana:
Not only that - it's such a great light anyway. It took me a while, but I finally came to my senses that this one is truly a keeper and belongs in the same conversation as the PD-S and LunaSol20 with respect to EDC.