• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB/WTT McG Haiku for Ti PD-s

handsfull

Newly Enlightened
FOUND!!!!!!!!! THANKS CPF! Looking for a Ti PD-s (from the latest run)...it can be a user or a shelf queen.

I have a Mint, flawless, unused or carried Haiku if your interested in a trade (I would supplement with cash)....??

Last edited:

handsfull

Newly Enlightened
C'mon....you don't need 2 (or 3) Pd-s' in your drawer collecting dust...think of the new addition you could add to your collection with $550.00!!! :devil:

StrayLight

Enlightened
Give it a day or two... with that generous offer someone is bound to realize they want the money more.

And no, I'm not selling my PD-S, I'm just saying it's a very good offer.

handsfull

Newly Enlightened
Sure you do. :devil:

Recently, studies have shown that people in possession of 2 or more of one particular make of mcgizmo have a 87% chance of developing plantars warts, bad breath, and bad hair days. Just trying to help the CPF community! I'm doing this service out of the unselfish goodness of my heart...

easilyled

Flashaholic
Recently, studies have shown that people in possession of 2 or more of one particular make of mcgizmo have a 87% chance of developing plantars warts, bad breath, and bad hair days. Just trying to help the CPF community! I'm doing this service out of the unselfish goodness of my heart...

Thanks, that's put my mind at rest. My GP really was at a loss to know what the cause was.