Hellfighter and others Sfs Videos

Gunner12

Flashaholic
I wish I could afford a Hellfighter.

Not really similar producst but the Polarion lights are similar performance(look for beamshots) and quality wise and cheaper (relatively speaking). Since you only buy American you would probably like to know that Polarions are made in South Korea. They are designed by Ken J Good I think, who is also a member here.

Last edited:

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not really similar producst but the Polarion lights are similar performance(look for beamshots) and quality wise and cheaper (relatively speaking). Since you only buy American you would probably like to know that Polarions are made in South Korea. They are designed by Ken J Goo I think, who is also a member here.
His last name is Good, not "Goo".

kramer5150

Flashaholic
Not really similar producst but the Polarion lights are similar performance(look for beamshots) and quality wise and cheaper (relatively speaking). Since you only buy American you would probably like to know that Polarions are made in South Korea. They are designed by Ken J Goo I think, who is also a member here.

I wish I could afford a Polarion...

american lockpicker

Enlightened

Thats interesting that its designed by a fellow forum member.

kosPap

Flashlight Enthusiast
And former Surefire institute teacher (& founder?)

He now runs his own school, strategos (also contributor to the Gladius design tooo)

Latest posts