What is your FAVORITE light period?

regularguy

Newly Enlightened
Now I know this has been asked before. But it's amazing how a simple question can bring out such complicated answers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif I simply want to know, out of all your lights, which ONE light would you consider your favorite? Just because you name only one light doesn't mean you hate your other lights. It won't hurt their feelings or anything.

It can be your edc, your backup, your keychain, your brightest, your smallest, your biggest, your most unique, your most common, your most expensive, your least expensive, your lightest, your heaviest, your newest, your oldest, your fartest throwing, your widest throwing, or even your longest running. I don't care. It's all good!

But please, confine your answer to ONE light; your favorite light and then tell me why that ONE is your favorite in one concise sentence. (no run-ons please. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

C'mon CPF, help out a regular guy. Give me a nonCPF-regular answer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

What's your favorite light period? No ifs, ands, or buts type of favorite?

paulr

Flashaholic
UKE 2L, bright, pocketable, durable, waterproof, simple and low tech.

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
McLux!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

...Cause you can turn it into so many different shapes and run it off of way too many different configurations...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
No run-ons? Sheesh, feels like I'm back in school!

Anyway, although it seems to change with each new acquisition, I would have to say at this time my favorite light is the Pelican M6 w/5W HD that McGizmo just made for me. Small, handy, very bright for its size, and best of all -- it has that cellphone beltclip swing mount (and so does the McLux in this picture):

fc22c002.jpg

lhz

Newly Enlightened
UK SL4 divelight.
Extremely tough , very bright, much better runtime(compared to surefires), and cheap. Oh, and very water resistant. Its ugly true, but if I ever needed a light to save my life, I'll pick this one over my M2 anyday. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Arc LSH-P; good looks, good and very white light output, reasonable runtime and small footprint /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Viper

Newly Enlightened
During the daytime most of my friends think the Surefire M3 looks awesome. However, at night they go nuts over the 8" Tigerlight.

When going to a bonfire, or other late night activity my freinds all want me to bring my tigerlight. So I gues it's my favorite.

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
SureFire Classic 9N.

Great beam, great brightness, handy low output lamp for close work, fast-rechargeable without having to take the battery out, T3 turbohead option for extra range.....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast
E1e / KL1 combo. It remains to be seen if the A2 will take over that position.

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Arc LS without a doubt! I like it so much that I had 2 Mods made for it. I have three LSes and plan on a fourth.

The problem with most of us on CPF, is that we have more than one favorite. If the question were divided into 2 parts: flashlight and headlamp, I would add the Petzl Mega Belt w/LED bulb, since I use that all the time with 3C cells.

Citori

Newly Enlightened
Plain 'ol E2E, although having a KL1 or a diffuser along isn't a bad idea.