Something similar to 2AA ConneXion X2 exist?

Superorb

Enlightened
I've got a ConneXion X2 and love it, but I'd also like a 2AA version of this light. I know there is none, so does there exist a 2AA light that's similar to the ConneXion X2?

Basically, I like the fact that there are only 3 modes with a really low Lo mode.

Superorb

Enlightened
ConneXion X2 2AA is coming out in a few weeks. :)
Awesome!!! I kept bugging Lumapower to make a 2AA version, I guess they listened. Any idea about pricing for it, and if it'll be anti-roll? Crenelated bezel? Or, just extended body tube for the X2?

slate

Newly Enlightened
That's good news. I have been trying to stick with AA lights. Can't wait to see what it looks like and how it preforms

Beacon of Light

Flashlight Enthusiast
What I never understand when there is a 2AA version of an already existing 1xAA light is the run-time never seems to appreciate, when you'd expect it to double. I know they try to make 2AAs with more lumens but the lumens are never double the 1xAA version so you'd still expect appreciable more run-time on a 2xAA version.

The regular ConneXion X2 gets 70 hours on low for a NiMH. I'd like to see the 2xAA get at least 120hours on low.

Marduke

Flashaholic
What I never understand when there is a 2AA version of an already existing 1xAA light is the run-time never seems to appreciate, when you'd expect it to double. I know they try to make 2AAs with more lumens but the lumens are never double the 1xAA version so you'd still expect appreciable more run-time on a 2xAA version.

You mean like the LD10/LD20, 9 lumens, 34 vs 71 hours. :whistle:

Driven the same, double the batteries MORE THAN doubles the runtime. Always.