• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD-D lithium, immediate delivery, LED and INCAN mods now

Northern Lights

Flashlight Enthusiast
sold

6 Protected D lithium batteries as a single lot., just like these:
http://www.kaidomain.com/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductId=2751

One PCB like this:
http://www.batteryspace.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=2774
$4 shipped to you.

I have ordered more than I can use and I am getting out of the mod hobby. I have way too much of this around. All are new and never used.

The D cells are Lithium Ion with protection. KD cells. But you do not have to wait months, I have them now!

They work wonderfully for low draw incan and LEDs. For the heavy 5 amp 5761 I built the best 5761 with two of these like this link:
Another M*gCharger 5761, but why

I removed the protection on that modified light build and under the wrapper is a plain wrapped unprotected cell. Two of those with the PCB and you get balanced charging and protection and SOFT START! I used it in a mag charger, you are unlimited in choices for the 5761 hosts but this did turn out to be the best 5761 of all that I have built, and some folks have followed the 5761 saga that I have worked on. I have used NiMh, lithium Ion, lithium iron phospate, lithium manganese, NiCad, and in various sizes, 18650s, 26540, 32660, 26700, 5 packs sub C, and likely a few more.

So what do yo do with six?

I built these contraptions:
A very useful 900-1000 torch lumen incandescent light, 1 hour run time would be a 3D mag hosts, SMOoth reflector, 2/3 frosted 5761 bulb, FM Bi Pin to PR socket adapters . I made a connected pack with two cells and the PCB for a basic light. I have built the lights with a charging jack and a glowing switch that has a 5mm LED under the cap.

P7 lights. Using two batteries in a harness wired parallel it doubles the capacity at 3.6 Volts. A 3D with two cells, harness and charging jack could have 3.6 Volts and 10,000 mAh capacity. The P7 takes 2.8 A to run at max, at a little over drive, say 3 amps you would get 900 lumens of LED light for 3 hours 20 minutes. (Although the P7 and 5761 on paper show the same 900 lumens, the 5761 out throw it and the color is better for outdoor rendition)

What you save from me over buying them from our KD source is, I have it here now and ready to ship. We have seen that they often are way out on delivery time.
D cells at $22 each but as one lot at $132 and if you take the whole lot I will send the PCB with it, gratis.

Yep, I lose money, but it is not a business, its a hobby and fun costs a little money.

I am building just two more lights this year, 2700 lumens of P7, one will be for sale. Turns out I will use a different lithium system for that and not these Ds.

Shipping is included for North America, anywhere else lets discuss it and reach a fair compromise.

Also if you think you would like to deal on this, just PM and we can hash it out.

I am a private hobbyist, although new you must consider I am not commercial or a dealer so these are all second hand and have no guarantee from me.
I pay shipping, USPS to North America. Shipping is upon receipt of payment, PayPal or certified check or money order. I will honor the first "I'll take it" without conditions posted in the thread. I check CPF in the night, Mountain Standard Time, UTC/GMT -7 hours. Private Message the specific details please.

Here is the certification that you know what you are doing and do so at your own risk if you buy. I do this with everything I sell these days. Up front we all know where we stand. Don't we love modern society and its concepts?

THIS IS A PRIVATE SALE, MATERIALS ARE TO BE CONSIDERED SECOND HAND USED, AND NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE IS OFFERED OR IMPLIED. THE COMPILATION OF THE PARTS AND COMPONENTS ARE NOT PROVEN TO BE COMPATIBLE FOR ANY INTENDED USE AND HAVE NOT BEEN TESTED FOR ANY SPECIFIC PURPOSE, SAFETY OR RELIABILITY. THE BUYER AND END USER PURCHASE OR USE OF THESE PARTS INDIVIDUALLY OR TOGETHER AS A COMPLETE DEVICE DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK AND RELEASE THE ENTITY A.K.A. NORTHERN LIGHTS OF ALL LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE PURCHASE, POSSESSION AND USE OF THE ITEMS REPRESENTED IN THIS OFFER FOR SALE. BUYER CERTIFIES THAT THEY HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE RISKS ITERATED OR NOT HEREIN AND UNDERSTAND THIS LIABILITY RELEASE AND ALSO CERTIFIES THAT THEY ARE OF AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE OF THIS ITEM. BUYER AND USER ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS STATEMENT AND INDICATE SUCH BY ACCEPTING AND PURCHASING THESE ITEMS IN THIS OFFER.

Last edited:

Northern Lights

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS-D lithium, immediate delivery, LED and INCAN mods now

OK--you win!! make me an offer!

These, BTW, are great to make 1D P7 mags with;

Look tg this:

1D Mag the easy way, a DIY using hand tools..

It costs @ $130 in parts to make one of these with a LED glowing switch area and to include a recharging jack. Why not get a jump on a battery or two.

With a 2D, after market switch, a D2dim or driver you can get a two hour P7 by using the 2S and driver or 2P with the D2DIM.

Northern Lights

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS-D lithium, immediate delivery, LED and INCAN mods now

I'll offer $25 for last one shipped or all six (if donn backs-out) for $125.
OK, deal, it is one shipment, one lot as I posted, it cost bout 10 to ship either 5 or 6 either way.