First Surefire (E2e), first post

louie

Flashlight Enthusiast
Be gentle. I've been lurking at CPF for a while, and figure I should join now that I have an E2e (from TTS).

For years I thought Surefire prices were more than I wanted to spend, but the reputation is so good, I thought I would splurge. Yep, the beam is excellent. But dang, the clip was crooked (fixed with my Panavise) and there's a little burr on it.

Yeah, I have a typical CPF collection, a lot of PTs, except no Arcs. My rationale is that I work in darkened theaters a lot, and at my age, don't see as well in dim light.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Welcome louie ! The E2E is an excellent choice esp. with the kl1 coming on the market. I've found the intial cost is well balanced by the amount of enjoyment given by a quality tool.

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
The E2e is a great light, if the battery life seems to short for you, you could get a MN02 (25 lumens for 150 minutes) it is a nice compromise of brightness & battery life. Or, very soon you will be able to get the KL1 LED bezel for your E2e, then you never have to worry about bulbs burning out. But you may wish to have more light than what the LED puts out (13-20 lumens).

I feel the same way with my Surefires, they may have a tiny defect that drives me crazy, since it's a Surefire the defects if any bother you more than usual.

Enjoy the E2e!