techboy10

Newly Enlightened
A Fenix PD30 and a 10 pack of Energizer CR123a batteries. :D

I can't for it to arrive!!

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
below polar circle.. in country which used to make
happy for you, good luck with it.

i hope you dont end up in same quagmire i did.. i just had to keep buying lights or equipment in steady pace to fill the need for "flashlightholic fix" every week.. needed just something to wait to arrive each week! hah.

im getting handle of this addiction. or so i think :)

i was so torn when i was buying my 1st real flashlight between pd30 and tk11. (and this was few days before i found cpf) chose tk11 cuz of the 1865 option and the simple on/off design.

325addict

Enlightened
Well boy, you decided for a real good light. Fenix is always right! Lots of light from reasonable small flashlights.... and they are reliable! The first one has to break down on me still....

Take it outside, into the woods, into town, in an open space etc etc to really see what it can do. This is the only way to learn what your flashlight can do for you, and where its limitations are.

A few weeks ago, I took no less than eight different flashlights into the woods, just to compare them. There was one clear winner: the Wolf Eyes M90 rattlesnake. And exactly for this light, I just bought the 13V extension-kit :whistle:

Timmo.

ypsifly

Enlightened
You're off to a great start!

I bought a PD20 a few weeks ago and really like the UI. The holsters that come with the PD series are awesome too.

jargon

Newly Enlightened
Nice choice! Now.... Get your credit card, put in a safe, get the key and throw in the ocean.

Hey Cosmo I saw in a different thread you were trying to trade a PD3 with a 3x tactical body. Is that still available ?

Thanks.. :)

jblackwood

Enlightened
I resisted the CR123 train at first. I started off with 18650's but eventually ended up with the Dereelight MC-E DBS which is much more fun to carry with CR123's (AW RCR123's to be exact). If I could go back in time, I think I'd go your route instead, though I really love my LD20!

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats to a great purchase,

I have several Fenix lights, and the littlebrother PD20, awesome little light. The PD30 will serve you well I am sure!

Regards, Patric