Who cares SureFire....

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtb416

Banned
Does SureFire just make products in laboratories, then take nice photos of them. Tell us how great their new lights are. Make real nice catalogues with all this new stuff. Then never release any of this new stuff. I have a catalog that is well over a year old now with all these new flashlights that have yet to be released. I wonder how long the ones in the new catalog will take to reach the market, 2 years from now? At the rate at which it is going now that will probably prove correct. In other words, I no longer waste my money with SureFire. Their BS supposed releases, not to mention BS price hikes. I stopped buying them after their last unwarranted price increase.

Patriot

Flashaholic
Let me get this straight, you started a new thread to say their new prices were BS and release dates were BS and you are no longer a customer?

I can see where this would help a great number of members here at CPF. :rolleyes:

I did a search on "surefire release dates" and found this thread right away.
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/225547

Why not use an existing thread? :thinking:

foxtrot29

Enlightened
Let me get this straight, you started a new thread to say their new prices were BS and release dates were BS and you are no longer a customer?

I can see where this would help a great number of members here at CPF. :rolleyes:

lol, I really need to change that thread title, one just needs to read down to post number 2 or 3 to see I changed my tune.

mtb416

Banned
I'll do as I please, but thanks for the motherly advice.

You got it straight by the way.

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nobody cares more about this issue than Surefire themselves. While you might be a bit sad you don't have that cool new SF light in your greedy little hands, Surefire is loosing money everyday it doesn't go into production. Be glad that Surefire is willing to take the time to get things right.

JNewell

Flashlight Enthusiast
Posts = 8. Domicile = beneath bridge?

:popcorn:

mtb416

Banned
hahaha. you guys take this too seriously. you take the time to respond to me, so you stop feeding the troll. I had just received the new catalogs, so I came on here to talk poorly about SureFire. How bout some waahh burgers and some cheese cries. :twothumbs

foxtrot29

Enlightened
Does SureFire just make products in laboratories, then take nice photos of them. Tell us how great their new lights are. Make real nice catalogues with all this new stuff. Then never release any of this new stuff. I have a catalog that is well over a year old now with all these new flashlights that have yet to be released. I wonder how long the ones in the new catalog will take to reach the market, 2 years from now? At the rate at which it is going now that will probably prove correct. In other words, I no longer waste my money with SureFire. Their BS supposed releases, not to mention BS price hikes. I stopped buying them after their last unwarranted price increase.

This makes me want more Surefires. Seriously...

mtb416

Banned
0......banned....really guys? I have not used profane language or threatened anyone, nor have I really put down anyone. Calm down. I wasn't exactly being kind, but banning me for such a thing is over the top. I advise you to grow some thicker skin. In turn, I will stop posting non-sense :poke:

Status
Not open for further replies.