Outdoor parties: Great time to enlighten non-flashaholics

KingGlamis

Banned
Once in a while we go to a party, usually held mostly outdoors/backyard type of setting. It's always a great time to play with my lights and show others what they can do. Sometimes I'll find other people there with decent lights, but usually not. Some non-flashaholics are quite impressed and have a bunch of questions, which I always think is cool.

Tomorrow I get another chance as my buddy is having a party. His house here in AZ is on an acre lot, on a dirt road, out in the desert near some mountains. No street lights. Perfect "dark" setting for flashlight play. Especially if there is no moon (the Moon sets at 9:22pm tomorrow). He's having a pig roast and expects about 200 people. Should be great weather and a great time. Looking forward to showing those 200 people some lumens. :twothumbs

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Should be a great opportunity. Not quite warm enough for yard parties around here. Be careful with all those folks that your light(s) don't walk away.

Geoff

KingGlamis

Banned
Should be a great opportunity. Not quite warm enough for yard parties around here. Be careful with all those folks that your light(s) don't walk away.

Geoff

My lights never walk away. People that are not my best friends can hold a light while standing next to me for a max of 30 seconds. I'm happy to let them try the lights, but not "borrow" them.

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just make sure all your batteries are fresh. Theres nothing like the disappointment of when you're about to show off a light only to find the batteries have died. "Well, if the batteries were fresh, I can assure you this light is REALLY bright!" "Yeah, sure!"