Streamlight Stinger LED upgrade pictures...

tbhracing

Newly Enlightened
Ok, I ordered the LED upgrade that was suggested on here, installed it today and took some pictures. To me, the upgrade seems pretty good, bright and will do the job I need it to do.

The pictures dont do the light justice. I am pretty sure I'm going to get some negative feedback here, but here are some pictures.

My living room at about 20 feet-
DSC00001-1.jpg

On the floor, 4 feet above-

DSC00002.jpg

Last edited:

dougie

Enlightened
I don't know why you thought your pictures would get panned? Sure there are people out there who can do better but then a lot of them are either into photography or have high end digital cameras. Either way you have posted pictures which allow me to judge the beam on this drop in better than I could have imagined it from a written description alone.

OBTW :welcome:

Gunner12

Flashaholic
Humm, interesting beampattern. Seems like a Cree XR-E LED by the die shape projected.

Do you have a picture of the reflector/optic of the drop-in?

tbhracing

Newly Enlightened
I don't know why you thought your pictures would get panned? Sure there are people out there who can do better but then a lot of them are either into photography or have high end digital cameras. Either way you have posted pictures which allow me to judge the beam on this drop in better than I could have imagined it from a written description alone.

OBTW :welcome:

Thank you for your kind words.:)

tbhracing

Newly Enlightened
Humm, interesting beampattern. Seems like a Cree XR-E LED by the die shape projected.

Do you have a picture of the reflector/optic of the drop-in?

The purchase site is on here somewhere, I will find it and bring it back to you.

Thanks.