• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Spotless Black HAIII Aleph 19 w/ GD500 CREE XRE Q5 LE (included) **SOLD**

The Sun

Enlightened
******SOLD******

******Price Drop by $10, that's all it's gonna go...Thanks!!!******

Doing some spring cleaning and the title says it all: Spotless Black HAIII Aleph 19 w/ GD500 CREE XRE Q5 LE (included, runs on primary or 3.7V RCR cells) this ones very bright and has awesome throw!!!

$130, $120 Shipped, via USPS Priority w/ Delivery Confirmation within the US (international add $10 for Priority International)

All forms of PayPal are accepted and appreciated, PM me for PayPal info. First to post "I'll Take It" takes home the prize.

BTW i would be willing to trade for another Strider SMF (+ some cash on my part or additional lights) or Hinderer XM-18

100_6469.jpg

100_6474.jpg

100_6479.jpg

100_6480.jpg

THANKS AGAIN!!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

The Sun

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Spotless Black HAIII Aleph 19 w/ GD500 CREE XRE Q5 LE (included)

BTW i would be willing to trade for another Strider SMF (+ some cash on my part or additional lights) or Hinderer XM-18

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast

Is the tailcap dual stage??

The Sun

Enlightened

Is the tailcap dual stage??

single stage standard McClicky :thumbsup: it's a little pocket rocket with good run time. really, it's a great light i just don't do it justice by letting it sit around.

The Sun

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Spotless Black HAIII Aleph 19 w/ GD500 CREE XRE Q5 LE (included) *Price Dro

******Price Drop by $10, that's all it's gonna go...Thanks!!!******

NetKidz

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Spotless Black HAIII Aleph 19 w/ GD500 CREE XRE Q5 LE (included) *Price Dro

I'll take the Aleph 19 with int'l shipping.

Thanks. :)

EDIT: PM sent.

Last edited:

GunSmoke16610

Enlightened

I will take the Aleph 19. Located in the States. PLease check your PM

Thx

The Sun

Enlightened

I will take the Aleph 19. Located in the States. PLease check your PM

Thx

GunSmoke it's yours if you want it with NetKidz as a backup.

thanks again guys!

The Sun

Enlightened

another PM sent to GunSmoke :D let me know when PP's sent

thanks!

The Sun

Enlightened

This is not fair............

unless you can read my PM's between these two members, then i would appreciate it if you would refrain from posting about matters you know nothing about.

i sent YOU a PM explaining that if you have a problem with something then PM me about it, especially when you have no idea what you're talking about.

there is nothing unfair about anything, and i would have to say that i conduct my B/S/and T'ing with the utmost professionalism.

thanks

Last edited:

The Sun

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Spotless Black HAIII Aleph 19 w/ GD500 CREE XRE Q5 LE (included) **SPF**

Thank you PP received! The A19 will go out first thing Monday morning!!! I'll PM you the tracking details when I have them.

thanks again everyone!!!

Latest posts