• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Spotless EN Plated Aleph 1 w/ Seoul GDuP LE (included) *SOLD*

The Sun

Enlightened
*SOLD*

OK, OK this is killin' me $200 for everything, LE and all!!! Somebody PLEASE Steal this from me!!!:D:D Absolute last Price Drop!!!

******Another option is without the LE for $220 ******

******OK I gotta get this thing gone :D there is an obsession I must fulfill!!!! I'll drop this thing down to
$250 !!!! and pretty much be giving this light away at that price. Everyone should know at this point that I don't mind as long as it's going to a good home :D!!!******

******BTW this is INCLUDING the LE folks!!! This is a steal!!! but, I gotta get things movin' :thumbsup: If it doesn't sell at that price I'm gonna keep it for sure...thanks everyone!!!******

******I'll do one massive Price Drop and knock off $20, down to $290 but that's probably as low as I'll let it go :D******

More spring cleaning, tryin to thin everything out to make room for more. I don't use this one because it's too shiny and I'm afraid of it :D.

WTS: Spotless EN Plated Aleph 1 w/ 3-Stage Seoul GDuP LE (included, will take 3.7V RCR's or primary cells) Ti bezel, McR-27 reflector, and McClicky Switch.

$310, $290, $250, $200 for the whole enchilada ***SOLD***

All prices include shipping via USPS Priority w/ Delivery Confirmation and Insurance within the US (international, add $10 for Priority International), and PayPal fees!!!

All forms of PayPal are accepted and appreciated, PM me for PayPal info. First to post "I'll Take It" takes home the prize......Thanks!!!

SUPER SHINE!!! :D

BTW i would be willing to trade for another Strider SMF (+ some cash on my part or additional lights) or Hinderer XM-18

100_6491.jpg

100_6492.jpg

100_6494.jpg

100_6499.jpg

Last edited:

The Sun

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Spotless EN Plated Aleph 1 w/ Seoul GDuP LE (included)

Definitely Bling Bling!!!

BTW i would be willing to trade for another Strider SMF (+ some cash on my part or additional lights) or Hinderer XM-18

The Sun

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Spotless EN Plated Aleph 1 w/ Seoul GDuP LE (included) *Price Drop*

******I'll do one massive Price Drop and knock off $20, down to $290 but that's probably as low as I'll let it go :D******

The Sun

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Spotless EN Plated Aleph 1 w/ Seoul GDuP LE (included) *Big Price Drop!!!*

******OK I gotta get this thing gone :D there is an obsession I must fulfill!!!! I'll drop this thing down to $250 !!!! and pretty much be giving this light away at that price. Everyone should know at this point that I don't mind as long as it's going to a good home :D!!!******

******BTW this is INCLUDING the LE folks!!! This is a steal!!! but, I gotta get things movin' :thumbsup: If it doesn't sell at that price I'm gonna keep it for sure...thanks everyone!!!******

The Sun

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Spotless EN Plated Aleph 1 w/ Seoul GDuP LE (included) *Big Price Drop x2!!

******Another option is without the LE for $220 ******

The Sun

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Spotless EN Plated Aleph 1 w/ Seoul GDuP LE (included) *Massive Price Drop!

OK, OK this is killin' me $200 for everything, LE and all!!! Somebody PLEASE Steal this from me!!!:D:D Absolute last Price Drop!!!

donn_

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: Spotless EN Plated Aleph 1 w/ Seoul GDuP LE (included) *Massive Price Drop!

:takeit:

I don't do PM, so please email Cash Paypal address to:

email.jpg

concept0

Enlightened

Argh!

Missed the last price drop... Backup in case Donn decides he has enough lights!

The Sun

Enlightened

:takeit:

I don't do PM, so please email Cash Paypal address to:

email.jpg

:ohgeez::twothumbs:crackup::crackup::crackup:

ok donn, i already have your shipping address :crackup:, you probably had a feeling i was gonna do that huh!!!

donn_

Flashaholic

Concept...I've already owned this one, so go ahead and take it if you like.

The Sun

Enlightened

email sent donn!!

donn_

Flashaholic

Let's give concept0 a little while to respond. If he doesn't take it, I'll shoot you the paypal.

The Sun

Enlightened

just let me know who wants it! :D

concept0

Enlightened

Concept...I've already owned this one, so go ahead and take it if you like.

Wow... thanks! I really didn't expect that to happen. I've called backup a bunch of times and never actually had somebody let me buy!

I'll take it! I do PM, so send info along...

EDIT: BTW, do you happen to have an extra AW cell? I'm happy to pay for it if you'll throw one in the package!

Last edited:

The Sun

Enlightened

good deal, PM on it's way. :D

The Sun

Enlightened

PM sent to concept0 :D i'll throw in the AW for ya too

thanks donn for the effort, and everyone else too!!!

concept0

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Spotless EN Plated Aleph 1 w/ Seoul GDuP LE (included) *SPF*

:paypal:

Thanks for throwing in the AW cell!

Thanks again Donn!

The Sun

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Spotless EN Plated Aleph 1 w/ Seoul GDuP LE (included) *SPF*

:paypal:

Thanks for throwing in the AW cell!

Thanks again Donn!

PP received, the A1 will go out first thing in the morning!

thanks again everyone!!!