• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: datiLED SSC P4 LE w/FLuPIC [1A burst]

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Usual rules apply. First to post an
takeit.gif
and timely
paypal.gif
gets it. For CONUS, I'll eat the S&H. Will ship UPS Ground insured w/tracking. Int'l please add $5 and keep in mind it will be uninsured. Also, if int'l I can't make it to the post office until this Saturday. Not interested in trades at this time.

1) datiLED SSC P4 LE w/FLuPIC and ultra blue glow epoxy, $80 SOLD

Just picked up last week from this thread, but have since got another LE so I don't have use for two with only one Aleph head. U2SWOH P4 w/FLuPIC at 1A burst. *FOR USE WITH ONE 3.7 RECHARGEABLE ONLY* I currently have it programmed to UI #4 [user #1, user #2, burst, strobe, locator, nothing, set user level, set UI #] but can set it to whatever you like before shipping. The FLuPIC is very easy to control and allows you to customize the light to your tastes.
IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

Last edited:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Re: FS: datiLED SSC P4 LE w/FLuPIC [1A burst]

Would you re do those pics with better focus? Not much detail present. Thanks,

Bill

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll certainly try, all I have handy is my iPhone which takes absolutely terrible pics. The halfway decent point-n-shoot is with a family member in Minnesota so isn't available for use. There are a few pics in the original sales thread I referenced though, and the LE looks exactly the same as when I purchased it.

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow Bruce..!

This is indead a very nice LE...!
At a very nice price I must say...:)
Best of luck..!

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow Bruce..!

This is indead a very nice LE...!
At a very nice price I must say...:)
Best of luck..!
Thanks Axel :wave:

I'm afraid these pics are no better. Until I get the other camera back (which won't be until Tuesday), you'll probably just have to reference the other thread's pics. Should you purchase the LE and aren't satisfied, simply return it to me for a full refund.

IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0297.jpg