KD points exchange?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello everyone,

Let me start by saying that I have been a KD customer for about a year now. I have had several transactions with them and am basically a very satisfied customer.

Next I would like to say it is only after repeated attempts at contacting KD support, and Jerry directly via email, and CPFMP PM with no resolution (they returned the first couple of emails but I think maybe did not understand what I was asking, language thing maybe? The email directly to Jerry and the PM were not responded to.) that I bring this here.

I have earned a few KD points over the past year, and was hoping to redeem them. However I have been unable to do this. While it seems the problem is with the website, lets not rule out the possibility it could be me.

When I log on to my account it says that I have 8 points I can spend, but when I try to use them I am unable to get any number other than 0 to appear in the box and the "exchange" bar does not light up. I have tried to do this both with and without items in my cart.

Total KD Point:8 Freeze KD Point:8 Avaliable KD Point:0 Exchange Gift Cards: (Max:$0 )

If anyone has Ideas about this they would be appreciated?

Admins if I posted this in the wrong place I apologize, please feel free to move it for me. Thanks.

Last edited:

Black Rose

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would say the Dealers section, as that's where "Jerry" hangs out.

Perhaps if "Jerry" sees it there, he will respond.

Although you may end up getting a response that makes about as much sense as an ashtray on a motorcycle.

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast
they're frozen?

when did you earn them? I was under the impression that you had to wait a bit before you could use em?

yeah, jerry might make as much sense as buying evaporated water.

Last edited:

Empath

Flashaholic
Admins if I posted this in the wrong place I apologize, please feel free to move it for me. Thanks.

Dealer concerns should be posted in the Dealers' Corner. There's likely many topics that we'd find reasonably handled there, such as product questions, shipping questions, prices, etc. Then too, there's the Jeers forum when it involves a justifiable advisement for our members. Questions about "points" given in regard to accounts there, though, seem like something that is an internal affair that should be handled by email or whatever messaging system that might be available at their site. If such a messaging system isn't available there, I'm not so certain that CPF would like to absorb the need for such.

Personally, I'd recommend you take up concerns with an internal point earning system with them without involving us as a resource.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts