• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Gatlight SS V2 modded with blue LED *Price Drop* $260 shipped

NetKidz

Enlightened
My friend ask me to sell this GatLight SS V2 modded with blue LED. It's in good condition.

090329-gatlight-01.jpg

090329-gatlight-02.jpg

090329-gatlight-03.jpg

090329-gatlight-05.jpg

090329-gatlight-06.jpg

090329-gatlight-07.jpg

He found there's chip(?) on the bottom of the optics when he got it. It's inside the optics, not at the edge. He didn't drop it before and didn't know how it happened. I took photo of it but it's not very clear:
090329-gatlight-04.jpg

It comes with one TrustFire protected 16340 and holster as in the first photo. The LED used is Edison-OPTO KLC8-03 bin group: QXV03.

Asking US$280 US$270 US$260 shipped worldwide.

I accept PayPal payment only. No eCheck payment since it'll need over one month to clear. Cash funded PayPal preferred (If pay by CreditCard PayPal, please add 4%). First unconditional post of "I'll take it!" will take priority and I'll PM you my PP address. Please finish the payment in two days.

It will be shipped via registered airmail with tracking number. It's trackable but not insured. I couldn't be responsible for item lost or damage in transit if not insured. Shipping with insurance is optional at buyer's expense. If you want insurance, please let me know your country and I'll figure out if it's available and the charge.

I'll send the tracking number after they're shipped. Usually it'll take 2 or 3 weeks to most destinations but sometimes it may take longer. If you want fastest shipping, you could add $10 to use EMS (same as USPS Global Express).

Thanks.
wink.gif

Last edited:

peite

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Gatlight SS V1 modded with blue LED

Beautiful light:twothumbs:twothumbs

NetKidz

Enlightened
Re: FS: Gatlight SS V2 modded with blue LED

Hi arewethereyetdad and Olaf_S,

Now I know the difference of V1 and V2. Yes, it's V2.

Thanks for the correction. :thumbsup:

NetKidz

Enlightened
Re: FS: Gatlight SS V2 modded with blue LED *Price Drop*

Price Drop and :bumpit:

Thanks. :)