SF KL3 head, what reflector would fit??

dutchguy2

Enlightened
I have modded my KL3 head with a P7. Since it has an Optic I now have 4 hotspots. (I was more or les expecting this). Now I would like to try a reflector.

What reflector would fit? Inner dimension 32.00mm X 16.00mm or 1.267 inch X 0.632 Inch.

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
If it is the newer (non-ribber style) an McR27 short will fit with an o-ring around it.
However the beam kinda sucks.

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Ledil EVA might fit too, but you may have to trim the flange a little - but probably not. It is 35mm OD of the flange, but the flange is bigger than it needs to be. The optic itself is only ~26mm at the flange.
$2.10 at Digi-Key last I saw them.

And to help you out, I will take that KL3 optic off your hands if you want to sell it.

Last edited:

dutchguy2

Enlightened
Thanks for the tips guys.

I just ordered the Fean reflector.

The Ledil EVA might fit too, but you may have to trim the flange a little - but probably not. It is 35mm OD of the flange, but the flange is bigger than it needs to be. The optic itself is only ~26mm at the flange.

And to help you out, I will take that KL3 optic off your hands if you want to sell it.

If the reflector works you can get the optic for free (it isn't mint though)

Cheers,
Jos

dutchguy2

Enlightened
If you could trim down a Fraen 34mm MC-E 13.5 degree reflector to fit, that would give you one of the nicest beams available.

:twothumbs Thanks a lot for this advise. I ordered one and it is the perfect reflector for my MOD.

It has the nicest hot spot of all P7 lights I ever saw.

I will go on holiday for a week but after that I will report my mod with pictures and beam shots to show off :D