Creative Sheep herding

Empath

Flashaholic
It has been posted a few times.

I've been moving them to the video finds thread, but with the apparent interest, I'll leave it as a thread of its own this time. With that much interest, perhaps a thread of its own will encourage additional comments. It should also make the topic more visible.

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
Empath I apologize for posting something redundantly. I haven't been spending very much time on CPF lately and didn't see it go by.

jtr1962

Flashaholic
At first the thread sounded like something about politicians and their constituents (sorry but I couldn't resist saying this :D ). However, this is much, much better. Amazing what you can do when you think out of the box. Setting up all those LED "sheep blankets" must have taken a long time. I imagine the hardest part was making them sheep-proof. And then the choreography to get the sheep to do what you want. It must have been a huge effort but the results speak for themselves!

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is the coolest thing I've seen all day, and the coolest sheep related thing I've seen all year. Man, that must have taken a LONG time, but the video work really made it awesome!

Patriot

Flashaholic
Last edited:

toolpig1

Enlightened
Re: Sheep herding, choreographed with led's

Sorry everyone, I guess that I showed up late for the party.
I've never looked at the "Off Topics" before, some interesting reads that I've been missing.

Mike Painter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Sheep herding, choreographed with led's

I had to tell a friend to go back and watch it again. He was not impressed with the computer generated "graphics".

Qoose

Enlightened
Funny thing. I missed a phone call today. didn't recognize the number. Listened to my voicemail, and it was a wrong number. But they wanted to ask me about getting their sheep sheared.

TOOCOOL

Enlightened
LED sheep

20 Mar 09: A group of Welsh sheep farmers make astonishing video showing sheep in LED coats playing a game of computer ping pong.

It never stops amazing me how people find the time and inspiration for this crazy type of fun :thumbsup:

I gave this video its own thread because it has a few LED's in it :twothumbs
if the mods need to move it, I'm deeply sorry for the xtra work.

Sheep Pong