New. Quick NDI question

Medicdude

Newly Enlightened
Hi everyone, I'm new, hope to learn a lot here. So I'm a paramedic in a pretty rough area and decided a good led may not be such a bad idea. I recently ordered the ndi from 4sevens it should be here midweek. I was wondering what you use for a belt holster. I also carry a big leatherman and I'd like to find a holster that could incorporate both. If not that's okay too. Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

Marduke

Flashaholic
Most any 1xAA size holster will work. The Leatherman nylon holster which has the 1xAA loop also works. Or a generic one from somewhere like DX.

Jedi Knife

Enlightened
First of all, congrats on your purchase- I like mine a lot and think you will like yours two.
Second, however, is that I still can't believe the shortage of holsters available for this light. There are enough of these lights that some holster, somewhere should be made specifically for it. Even places that make kydex knife sheaths should be making them, but I've yet to find them. The Fenix holster for the L1 or LD10 will work- I've got one from a L1 I had that works great.