• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Prototype "Deluxed" Mag D P7 heatsink

Britelumens

Enlightened
Hi Guys,

I have 10 PIECES of prototype version of P7 heatsink for Mag D in limited quantity for sale. They are exactly similar to the regular ones just that with 2X the mass for better heat dissipation. Please refer to the info below if you are interested.

dhs.jpg

Kindly take the next available number.

#1 SOLD
#2 SOLD
#3 SOLD
#4 SOLD
#5 SOLD
#6 SOLD
#7 SOLD
#8 SOLD
#9 SOLD
#10 SOLD

Price is $17 each, shipping is $5 for first one and $2 for each additional heatsink

Gentle reminded: Registered mail please add $2.00. I'll be responsible for lost or undelivered mail should you decided to choose this option.
I'll not be responsible for lost mail shipping via regular airmail. Please allow 9 - 11 working days for it to arrive.

Paypal: info (at) britelumens.com

Thanks,
Jo @ Britelumens

Last edited:

fneuf

Newly Enlightened
I'm potentially interested. Could you please put some more photos with better contrast ? I'm totally new to mod, what material is used here? What is the impact of doubling the lenght over the space in the mag? Does it limit space for batteries, is it originally free space in the mag?

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know that they are aluminum, the benefit is more mass to dissipate heat from the led, there is free space between the switch of the mag and the upper lip, space used by the mag focusing tower that holds the bulb, it does not affect the battery space since it is forward from the switch, it may affect the installation of certain drivers to power the led, but would need to know what is the available space between the switch and heatsink to determine what drivers can fit.

HTH
AlexGT

kris23

Newly Enlightened
im wondering how much space there is and if it interferes with the standard stock mag switch? does it go past the retaining ring on a mag?

fneuf

Newly Enlightened
I know that they are aluminum, the benefit is more mass to dissipate heat from the led, there is free space between the switch of the mag and the upper lip, space used by the mag focusing tower that holds the bulb, it does not affect the battery space since it is forward from the switch, it may affect the installation of certain drivers to power the led, but would need to know what is the available space between the switch and heatsink to determine what drivers can fit.

HTH
AlexGT

Thanks for the advice. Other question would be to know if this "Deluxed" revision is plain material up to its bottom, or if there is only an inner wall.:popcorn:

Any input Britelumens? :poke:

Britelumens

Enlightened
Hi Guys,

This version has the same driver slot like the regular ones, so you need not worry about the spacing for the driver. More than enough for most of the drivers board height.

With regards,
Jo @ Britelumens

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
I used my first of these heat sinks and I loved it. I had no trouble with getting the driver in. I was direct driving so I was using a D2 flex which Jo has the pocket cut perfect to fit.

I really liked the extra mass, plus having the pedestal slightly shorter allowed for more focus than others do.

+1 IMHO

Thanks Jo

Dave

fneuf

Newly Enlightened
Nice news! So it's a plain volume that has been added, not a longer wall.

A bit of topic, but, is there any chance you will have back in stock some DSW0I :thumbsup: or even warmer tint (DSVNI anyone)?

Britelumens

Enlightened
Hi Dave,

Thanks for the input with your encounter with this new heatsinks, also being the first user. Appreciated as always :grin2:

With regards,
Jo @ Britelumens

I used my first of these heat sinks and I loved it. I had no trouble with getting the driver in. I was direct driving so I was using a D2 flex which Jo has the pocket cut perfect to fit.

I really liked the extra mass, plus having the pedestal slightly shorter allowed for more focus than others do.

+1 IMHO

Thanks Jo

Dave

fneuf

Newly Enlightened
I will take one!

:paypal: for :

• 1x D sized Mag MOP reflector : 15$
  • 1x D sized Mag anonized Deluxed heatsink : 17$
  • Registered shipping : 8$
  • => 40$
:poof:

Last edited:

fneuf

Newly Enlightened
Hi Britelumens,

I just received my order but I'm suprised by the reflector:

• I have not received the cam as seen on the photo on your site, could you please send it to me?
  • With this reflector, it's impossible to make the Mag bezel totally fits the Mag head. It appears to be a couple of mm higher than the Mag plastic one, therefore it prevent to use all the bezel/head interface threads

Last edited: