• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Diamond Dragon FluPic Light engine, Granp Custom A19 head

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for sale i have a few aleph compatible parts:

1- Aleph light engine with Flupic and Diamond Dragon emitter (LUW W5AP-NY-5Q). Pretty darn bright on burst (1.2A), but really needs a A19 head to control the beam (or use it in a Mule head). Probably works well with a 27XR reflector too if you have one that takes aleph light engines. Made by datiLED $110 shipped SOLD

2- Custom head by Granp (colin) that takes an A19 reflector and aleph light engine. Looks like the original KL1 but aleph compatible. Removable bezel and lens. Works great with the DD light engine above, also grat with Cree light engines, and various Lux and K2 as well. Comes with bezel, lens, McR19XR reflector and head. $60 shipped SOLD

3- Brass single cr123 body with e series head and tail threads. I think RCatR made this one. Needs new orings. $25 shipped Withdrawn, not working

Beamshot is of the DD light engine in the A19 head.

Click the pics for bigger images.

I intend to ship USPS priority mail with DC. If you take multiple items, subtract $2 for the second, and $4 for the third. If you would prefer regular mail with no DC, subtract $2 from your total.

I can ship outside of CONUS, but its going to cost more for the trouble involved with it. PM me if you want to know how much more.

I prefer paypal payment, first "I'll take it" with no conditions will take priority. PM me for paypal address. If you have any questions please pm or post.

Last edited: