where to get the Mag rubber switch?

aussiebuddha

Enlightened
hi all.
recently i decided to sell my Mag 3D with a kai aspheric kit and a q5, but unfortunately I'm not sure where i left the rubber switch!

Does anyone knows where Can i get one of those shipped down to australia?

thanks!

chmsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did you mean just the rubber switch cover or the entire switch assembly?

Which style of 3D Maglite do you have (does the serial number on the flashlight barrel begin with a "D" or not)?

Here are some links to Maglite web site with part diagrams, lists, and part numbers:

D cell Maglites without the "D" in front of the serial number

D cell Maglites with serial numbers without the "D" in front had the switch as part of the flashlight barrel assembly. 3D versions might still be available but the other sizes are listed as "no longer available."

D cell Maglites with a "D" in front of the serial number

Hope this helps.

Also, a very quick search on the web did not turn up a US dealer who ships internationally (but that was only a quick check). There probably is a Maglite repair center in Australia (check the Maglite web site for info/location) from which you might be able to order the parts you need.

Last edited:

greenLED

Flashaholic
flashlight king - lots of spare parts

Actually, a bicycle inner tube will work great. Cut a small section and slip it over the body of the flashlight. Voilà!

chmsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
And no foolin', that really was straight from their web site. Plus all international orders must have shipping insurance.

Latest posts