Pressure switch for small LED light

incywincyspider

Newly Enlightened
Hi all, I've been looking through the pressure switches available on DX but most of them do not specify the diameter of the screw cap. I'm actually looking to attach a pressure switch to a small light, something like the Romisen RC-G2 (single AA) or the Romisen RC-C3 (single CR123A)... Is there any that can fit these on DX? Or is there other combinations to recommend? I want a light that's small and takes just one cell. I've got quite a few RCR123A's, and I've got 14500's and NiMH AA's, so preferably lights that take such sizes.

Oh yes, I'll be using these on toy guns that don't have an attachment rail, so I'll just be taping or cable-tying the light to the gun. =)

Thanks!

FlashlightsNgear.com

→Formerly d1live←, Flashaholic
Seems pressure switches are tough to find, Olight makes some for the M-20 and T-20, and Fenix has the one for some of the TK models, might try calling 4sevens and see about what thread sizes some of the switch caps are. Goodluck and keep us informed..

Last edited:

incywincyspider

Newly Enlightened
Hmm... nothing from DX cuts it? Some of them pressure switches on DX doesn't state the diameter of the torches that fit it... Darn...

pOkiE

Newly Enlightened
we used to have nerf wars for family gatherings and one of those small one cell lights would have definitely been better than me putting my 6P on my fairly small pistol...im sure the cousins werent too thrilled with the amount of light i was throwing before shooting them either haha

LukeA

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can buy any pressure switch, desolder the clickie, poke a hole in the boot, feed the pressure switch cable in, and solder it in.