• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired mag1d q35a d2dim $99, sold

f22shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
img7158.th.jpg

mag 1d..........55
ucl.................8
d2dim.............25
kd gold spring...5
q3-5a.............12
47 heatsink.....24
kd 3aa>1d.......1
niteize litering...5
$135

has the d2dim with the modified switch for momentary and short switch travel. 5 level ouput or infinite variable. timershutdown. lockout feature. etc. i can program to what the user wants. will come with a manual printout.

can be stippled reflector.

some cosmetic damage on body, see pics. black mag in color.

comes with 1x 3aa to 1d kd converter.

niteize litering rubber holder with clip. switched the clip from the stock cheap plastic to a aluminum one.

q35a. the latest trend today. you can add a aspheric to this setup.

shaved down dx fauxton in the tailcap for backup.

selling for the cost($135) plus actual shipping( $12? priority, insured, deliver conf) CONUS.

REDUCED. $115 +$10 (usps, insured, del conf) CONUs

final drop $99 + 10 ship, insured del confirm

POB parts
housing, bulb, ballast, ac adapter,
no battery(too heavy to ship with), charging circuit ruined.
$29 plus 10 ship(or no ship if combined)
$20 plus 10 ship

Last edited:

f22shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: mag1dp7d2dim $151 plus ship, parts sale

edited.

i ripped the p7 out and decided to put in the q3-5a. which is all the trend now.

this can work with a aspheric lens or as is. has a tight beam and huge spill. the d2dim enables it to go super low or full power.

new price

Last edited:

JeffN

Enlightened
Re: mag1dp7d2dim $151 plus ship, parts sale

You might want to change the title of the thread to reflect the changed emitter and price.

Benson

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: mag1d q35a d2dim $99, pob parts, final drop

A little clarification...

It sounds like the "POB parts" is mechanically complete (i.e., can bolt everything back together as a POB-looking thing) and should be able to fire up with a cable going from the ballast input to an external ~14V supply?

(I'm not asking for a guarantee, as you may not be able to or care to test it, just making sure there's not a crucial part known missing or damaged that I'd need for that...)

If that's as I understand it, I'll take both at $99 + $20 + $10 = $129; PM me with your Pp info...

f22shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: mag1d q35a d2dim $99, pob parts, final drop

A little clarification...

It sounds like the "POB parts" is mechanically complete (i.e., can bolt everything back together as a POB-looking thing) and should be able to fire up with a cable going from the ballast input to an external ~14V supply?

(I'm not asking for a guarantee, as you may not be able to or care to test it, just making sure there's not a crucial part known missing or damaged that I'd need for that...)

If that's as I understand it, I'll take both at $99 + $20 + $10 = $129; PM me with your Pp info...

pm sent