• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McGizmo Lunasol 27 *SOLD*

rkJr

Enlightened
McGizmo Lunasol 27 FS. Unused. from the 2nd run. MINT! No scratches or marks of any kind. put a battery in to test when it arrived and since then been sitting in the safe. Have other things I want more so this needs a new home.

Lunasol2-1.jpg

Lunasol1-1.jpg

UPDATE: SOLD $505 USPS MO. PP + 3.5% Includes priority shipping with delivery confirmation CONUS.

1st "I'll take it".....Not looking for any trades at this time. Also posted on EDC

thanks!

Last edited:

StrayLight

Enlightened
Re: McGizmo Lunasol 27

Hey, there's that beautiful LS27 again.

McGizmo LunaSol goodness in the original and best platform (27mm), nice pics, fantastic price. Isn't that below cost? If I didn't have two LS27s myself, I'd be all over this. And no, I can't justify a third.

Good luck.

rkJr

Enlightened

Hey, there's that beautiful LS27 again.

McGizmo LunaSol goodness in the original and best platform (27mm), nice pics, fantastic price. Isn't that below cost? If I didn't have two LS27s myself, I'd be all over this. And no, I can't justify a third.

Good luck.

Thanks for the kind words, StrayLight. Yes, a fair price and absolutely mint. It's just been resting in it's little Flitz microfiber cloth bed in my safe, waiting for a new owner to use it like it should be used :grin2:

JohnTz

Enlightened

Somebody please buy this, before I break down and get another one. I have one and many other lights and always go back to this one. The best do everything light ever made.

StrayLight

Enlightened

Somebody please buy this, before I break down and get another one. I have one and many other lights and always go back to this one. The best do everything light ever made.

You've got two hands, don't ya?

handsfull

Newly Enlightened

hard to believe it's lasted this long! This was my first McGizmo, and I liked it so much that I bought two more McG's. Funny thing is...it's still my favorite...it's got the perfect spot, perfect throw in the high, and the best tint out of the lunasol's....and I paid 550.00 for mine!

rkJr

Enlightened

Paypal received.

:sold: & :thanks:

And a big thank you for all the kind words from other CPF'rs!

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just received the Lunasol 27 today! Yessss!!! Thanks, Paul, for the opportunity and to CPF and all involved for such an outstanding place to go to.

My McGizmo Ti collection is growing...:devil:

Latest posts