• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Milkyspit Boxter & Supercharged Gladius Package (ALL SOLD)

Kato

Enlightened
First up is a Surefire KL4-BK Lego modded by Milkyspit.

The head is a KL4-BK with a crenellated bezel from an E2D and a UCL window. Milkyspit replaced the original Luxeon LED with a significantly brighter SSC P4 USWOH LED. The body is from an E2D LED, and the tailcap is a Z61 clicky.

The flashlight is dual mode, with a single press for high (180 lumens) and a double-press for low (60 lumens). You can click at any time to lock it on.

The beam is floody with a gradual transition from hotspot to spill.

You can use (2) CR123a cells or a single lithium-ion with the head. (The E2D LED body is not 17670-compatible unless you bore it out.)

The body is in perfect condition, but one of the scallops on the head shows a superficial abrasion to the anodizing and the tailcap has a 2mm impact mark.

$160 shipped USA SOLD

IMG_6612.jpg

Second is a Night-Ops Gladius modded to an SSC P4 LED by Strategos International. (You can read about Strategos International's Performance Upgrade Program here).

The Gladius shows some superficial wear and rub marks on its anodization, but has no dents, nick, or scratches. It is in very good condition.

The light comes with its instruction manual, its original lanyard, and a Blade-Tech injection molded belt pouch.

$140 shipped USA SOLD

IMG_6610.jpg

All prices include USPS shipping in the USA (international extra). I'll pick up any PayPal fees.

Thanks for looking! :wave:

Last edited:

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Milkyspit Boxter & Supercharged Gladius Package

Wow..!

The Boxter is among my alltime favorites...:thumbsup:
And this price is awesome..!

Gointothelight

Newly Enlightened

If Paypal CC is ok and if you can send Prioroty Mail I'll be only too happy to take BOTH off your hands. Send me the paypal address and I'll fire off payment ASAP.

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast

If Paypal CC is ok and if you can send Prioroty Mail I'll be only too happy to take BOTH off your hands. Send me the paypal address and I'll fire off payment ASAP.

Congrats on buying a wicked light!
I used to use mine on duty all the time..:thumbsup: