Which Nitecores have a strobe function?

auxcoastie

Newly Enlightened
I of course need a new flashlight and want to get a Nitecore(I like the sizes and name) but would like to get one with a strobe since non of my current lights have a strobe.

I would perfer single cell and don't mind what cell it is. I know the infinity has strobe but do any of the others?

Viper715

Enlightened
The NDI as you mentioned and the Extreme both do the others do not. I have found the strobe to be more of an annoyance in this size of light it just gets in the way. I like it in my bigger lights that I use fro building searches and on my M4. But to each his own.:D

auxcoastie

Newly Enlightened
The NDI as you mentioned and the Extreme both do the others do not. I have found the strobe to be more of an annoyance in this size of light it just gets in the way. I like it in my bigger lights that I use fro building searches and on my M4. But to each his own.:D

Thanks Viper,
There is nothing practical about wanting this. I just figured I wanted small, nitcore(love the name) and strobe since I don't have one. And since it pay day I need one like I said:naughty:

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
IME, strobe often happens by accident on the Nitecore Extreme. :ohgeez: