My small light collection..

mrQQ

Enlightened
Hey guys,

I've been lurking around for quite some time now, reading, posting, moving from leds to incans to hids and back, ordering here and there, way more than I should.. even though it's difficult to do that when you're across the waters, with no same minds around.. :)

And during that time, I grew a small collection of lights, which I wanna present here :)

So here it goes:

Stock lights:
1. Fenix L2D-CE Q5 (with L1D and P2D bodies.. L1D body by far the best fit for me :)
2. Fenix L0D Q4 Red (A gift for and EDCd by my wife :) )
3. A whole bunch of Ultrafire WF-501A/B/C clones (with a whole bunch of P60 dropins - Q5, R2, UV, IR, red, green, blue, Luxeons, SSCs, MC-Es, incans, you name it :) I really like how WF-501B fits my hand, and its decently made too!)
4. MX-Power 3-Cree (my first high power flashlight.. it's output is still very very respectable, even though I've been ruined by way more powerful lights..)
5. Ultrafire WF-600 Q2 (my first deep reflector light, it's throw actually isn't that much worse than DBS's!)
6. Aurora AK-P7 SSC P7 2-Mode 1x18650 (very nice fit in hand, decent quality, though too blue for me, and it really isn't anyhwere near 900 lumens..)
7. Romisen RC-T6 6*Cree Q4-WC 3-Mode 500-Lumen (very very nice build, nice and usable modes. Tad too long for me, so doesn't see much use. Output is higher than P7 light above)
8. DX Cree R2 Cree LED Buckle Flashlight with Mountain Clip (1*AAA) (My by far the most used light! Sits on my keychain, and is used daily! Nice quality, smooth threads, though anodising is peeling off. Single mode, so too bright for close use, but amazing for walking around!)
9. Vector PowerOnboard HID spotlight (eh.. always wanted it, but got no real use for it, so just sits in the corner :) Waaaay bigger than I expected, bright spot but ugly beam :) )
10. Dereelight DBS v2 (with 1SD Q5, 3SD Q5, and some kind of adjustable superpill.. tightest thrower I have right now)

Incoming lights:
1. UltraFire TH-1300L 7*SSC U2 3-Mode 1300-Lumen LED Flashlight (3*18650) (I just love it's form factor! Will see how will it perform)
2. Tiablo A10 with ACE kit
3. Mac's green Mini HID, 1D with 4xRCR123 configuration

Custom and modified lights:
1. ElektroLumens Wall-Of-Fire Quad P7 2C flashlight (my first serious output light.. I don't really like the form factor - huge head and slim body - but it's output is massive. And I got it at such ridicously low price that I just couldn't resist!)
2. 3D quad bored Mag with FM 12AA-3D holder, AW soft start switch and loads of bulbs (64623 mainly.. my firestarter light :) )
3. 1D Mag85 (I simply LOVE it, its a beauty and I have no more words :) )
4. And now for some finale... FM's Gun Metal Gray Ele II with FM3V-2 head and 8x18650 AW's IMRs, AWs High Voltage D switch driving Osram 64663 @ 32v.. the output has to be seen to be believed.. :)

So, as you see, i've got some money invested right there :) And one not-so-happy wife :) Does that make me flashaholic already? :)

Now, what do I need next.... :)

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Very nice collection, so far. I'd say you are definitely a true flashaholic. Maybe your next light could be the new (sometime soon, I hope) LiteFlux LF2XT that has been mentioned in the LED section. Welcome to the not-so-happy wife club.

Geoff