Any Buffy fans out there?

arioch

Enlightened
Does anyone here have a VHS recording of the Buffy series finale????? I accidentally recorded the wrong #$%^ channel, and am really p!ssed off w/ myself right now. I am willing to pay some $ for a decent recorded copy of the episode (negotiable).

Any responses would be greatly appreciated... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

arioch

Enlightened
Illuminatingbikr:

1.)This was a SERIES finale. Although the show is in syndication on FX, there is no real timeframe for when it will show up. As it is, here in Hawaii, UPN is an incomplete network. Our local CBS affiliate carries Enterprise and Twilight Zone, and the FOX affiliate carries Buffy. Because the FOX affiliate carries the new Buffy episodes during the day, it is being constantly preempted by every sporting event under the sun. Hence, showings are not reliable.

2.)As far as waiting for a rerun, I watched the second showing of Star Wars Phantom Menace at 0300 on its first night/morning, and also saw the first showing of Attack of the Clones (fortunately at the more reasonable hour of 1145 or so) and just saw the first showing of Matrix Reloaded (with a lot of pain, as I am currently dealing with 2 herniated disks in my back). I simply don't want to wait for a rerun, and would just love it if anyone here could get me a VHS copy ASAP... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif