Question about one KD part..

Benson

Flashlight Enthusiast
No, it's not, but it may work that way. I know the P7 reflectors like this fit a Mag fine, but the bezel won't screw down all the way unless you remove the threads at the top. I think this might work out similarly, but I'm not certain there's enough room inside the Mag head...

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
+1 on what Benson said

I doubt very much that it will drop straight in a Mag
It is more than likely that it will require "fitting" .... get the dermel out :D

mrQQ

Enlightened
Hm, which bodies do these 53mms "drop-in" to then? I always thought they were meant for Mags, but if not, are they like P60's only bigger then?

DocD

Enlightened
i think these are taller than the KD P7 reflectors and will not fit a C mag battery tube with out a lot of turning down of the brass pill and top thread the use of this will need the packing out the brass pill for it to allow the heat thermal path the body of the d mag a little bit of soldering and wires i think you'll be in business
cheers DocD

mash.m

Enlightened
this dropin fit´s into the mag head. you only have to lathe cause the dropin is a little to big (53mm instead of 51mm).
i have just build two mag´s with this and for this price it is very bright. nice spot and much spill.

markus