KL4

Brian R.

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know when the SF KL4 is coming out? I'm not looking for an exact date...just a reasonable ballpark guess.
Also, anyone know the approx. price for the KL4?

Thanks!

Brian

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
again, i will make my bold forecast and say we will have the KL4 within the next 3 months and price will be around $80.

Gandalf

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
tkl said:
again, i will make my bold forecast and say we will have the KL4 within the next 3 months and price will be around $80.

[/ QUOTE ]

It would be a bargain if it took half that much time, and cost half that much. But $80? For an add on head? Not from me..... If I need more light than my E2 + KL1, I'll just put the incandescant head back on..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast
For a lifetime warrantied head with a 5W LS I'll gladly pay $80 (OK not exactly gladly but understandingly).

Cheers.

B@rt

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
AluminumOvercast said:
Al, you always make my blush. :p

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, stop making tantalizing pics... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif

(Please DON'T... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif )

Skyline

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
paulr said:
I predict the price will be higher, like $100 or more.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would surely hope not. That's pushing ludicrous. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

paulr

Flashaholic
I hope it's lower too but I don't expect it to be. Remember what you must have thought the first time you heard how much a Surefire cost. It looks just like a Minimag but it's 10x as expensive...